Alan Wake Game.

ZinnPL

Alan Wake: Collector's Edition and Alan Wake's: American Nightmare.

Pay for the game as much as you want :D

For example you can buy collectors edition for 1¢ (!). If you will pay 1$ you will get keys to Steam :)

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Alan Wake is my favorite game. It is the best game that I played on Xbox 360. Just beautiful.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played this on PC, it is now a favorite. If you haven't played it you are missing out.

American Nightmare was a waste of time.Very weak, pointless, repetitive and boring. Though I only put in 2hrs.

Misaki2010

OMG. I hate that I can't pay online with my damn credit card :| (I have no CVV or whatever on it). I really wanted to play Alan Wake, hopefully they will something like this again someday :(

broascadilie

OMG. I hate that I can't pay online with my damn credit card :| (I have no CVV or whatever on it). I really wanted to play Alan Wake, hopefully they will something like this again someday :(

Poti oricand sal iei crackuit ''hihi'' U can always get it cracked :)

Misaki2010

Poti oricand sal iei crackuit ''hihi'' U can always get it cracked :)

Eeeeei stiu, mi l-a luat un prieten oricum in dimineata asta :D /// I know, a friend of mine brought it for me this morning :D

Archived