Opera Next 15.0.1147.18 Beta

Tyan Tiger

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tyan Tiger

Correct me if I am wrong,Opera has built-in upgrader?

yes, it has

Nice update ! :D It's finally out with a chrome finish. :wub:

yeah, sadly to say, no more Presto Engine Builds. But it first stable (i mean not snapshot) build of next browser with webkit (like Chrome) engine... Most sites are detected it as Chrome :D

LazyPotato

Then why bother to write this thread? isn't it kinda pointless

Correct me if I am wrong,Opera has built-in upgrader?

yes, it has

Tyan Tiger

sorry me, but which type of site you are visiting now? I'm not bothering anyone here and post new stuff, not daily updates.

If you do not like, please be quite and don't post uneducated posts.

ps: I doubt, but older versions may not notice the transition to the new version.

LazyPotato

sorry me, but which type of site you are visiting now? I'm not bothering anyone here and post new stuff, not daily updates.

If you do not like, please be quite and don't post uneducated posts.

ps: I doubt, but older versions may not notice the transition to the new version.

We're going a bit off-topic now,but whatever. I rarely use Opera,but I'll install the new version anyway.

There's no opera:config page anymore, at least it will not open it, instead it opens settings not opera hidden config. :(

Nice update ! :D It's finally out with a chrome finish. :wub:

Another Yandex browser.

:naughty:

When I set up my computer Opera is my choice for browser over mozilla. I actually loved it. After the release of Chrome I have forgot about even the existence of Opera. Now going to check out Opera after nearly 5 years.

LazyPotato

When I set up my computer Opera is my choice for browser over mozilla. I actually loved it. After the release of Chrome I have forgot about even the existence of Opera. Now going to check out Opera after nearly 5 years.

FIVE freaking years? that's alot of time,dewed.

Thanks for the update. This version of Opera is not currently listed on the frontpage though.

Tyan Tiger

Thanks for the update. This version of Opera is not currently listed on the frontpage though.

Thanks for the information.

new build here:

http://get.geo.opera.com/pub/opera-next/15.0.1147.24/win/Opera_Next_15.0.1147.24_Setup.exe

Remaining is only the old name, but it is really Chrome 28.0.1500.20. Old opera lives his last days. Of course, do not know if there is still a need for one more Chrome. But really, this is not the same Chrome, what it was until now.

There's too many Chrome based browsers already:

• Chrome
  • Chromium
  • CoolNovo
  • Opera Next
  • Comodo Dragon / Comodo IceDragon
  • RockMeIt
  • SRWare Iron

Of the many browsers developers, only Opera remains the true browser company.

Will it make a difference or will it be another one of the many remains to be seen.

To early to call. Stay tuned. ;)

I thought to try Opera 12.15 but I’m not sure how long it will be Opera anymore, I’m quite sure of that Opera released 12.50 for developers only one thing in mind: Developers will identify bugs and stuff, when it’s stable enough let’s change Opera 12.15 to Chrome...I mean god damn it there’s already 99% of all browsers Chrome based browsers. And Firefox has too fast update schedule which will break Add-ons all over again.

Yeah, you don't have to move to Opera Next 15 which is still in early beta phase, you can start with Opera 12.15 which is still very current for use. Try it ! :p

• Administrator

And Firefox has too fast update schedule which will break Add-ons all over again.

Firefox and Chrome follow the same fast update schedule - both release a version every 6 weeks.

About the addons, only 3rd party addons (Roboform, Kaspersky, etc) break, normal ones don't break anymore. ;)

About the addons, only 3rd party addons (Roboform, Kaspersky, etc) break, normal ones don't break anymore. ;)

that is true

having more than 20 addons here and it has been ages since an addon broke with an update

Archived