12 Rounds

Rock Lee

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no need for words oh my behalf, I'll let the pics talk....and guess what.....he's going to f*****g ruin the remake of Predator! :lmao:

33lgfus.png f23m1c.png 5cm2k2.png 2ds07l.png

There is no need for words oh my behalf, I'll let the pics talk....and guess what.....he's going to f*****g ruin the remake of Predator! :)

33lgfus.png f23m1c.png 5cm2k2.png 2ds07l.png

:thumbsup: dont like Cena huh? Eh I think its a good movie, actors usually cant keep me

from going to see a movie, only a bad plot.

Yes I don't like that child pedophile....I'm sick and tired of him...every time he makes his entrance only the children scream

And wtf is that?

Children with Jeff Hardy armband's screaming for Cena...that just makes me even angrier (I hate Jeff Hardy as well!)

Cena is the only guy who looks like a monkey on roids! (You do not make Predator remakes if Arnold isn't starring....u magilla gorilla prick!)

Yes I don't like that child pedophile....I'm sick and tired of him...every time he makes his entrance only the children scream

And wtf is that?

Children with Jeff Hardy armband's screaming for Cena...that just makes me even angrier (I hate Jeff Hardy as well!)

Cena is the only guy who looks like a monkey on roids! (You do not make Predator remakes if Arnold isn't starring....u magilla gorilla prick!)

Whoa I think I found a button I shouldn't have pushed. :) Chill out Marik ;

Would it be better if the Rock (Dwayne doesnt even use this name anymore)

did this movie? Or Hunter? (Even though he talks likes hes outta breath :thumbsup:)

Whoa I think I found a button I shouldn't have pushed. :thumbsup: Chill out Marik ;

did this movie? Or Hunter? (Even though he talks likes hes outta breath :boxing:)

I just don't like the two :)

And yes The Rock (and I know he doesn't go by this name nowadays...he also is a big fat lier saying that he "retired" from wrestling, when he never made such a statement anywhere) starred as the main character. At least The Rock is badass and can act, while Cena sucks at both.

Have you seen the marine?....what the hell.....he oneshots the staircase....he oneshots bodyguards.....he runs the entire movie without stopping to catch his breath....hell, he should star in a remake of superman (let him ruin that one not Predator!)

I can't help it :)

when I see cena, it makes me wanna bash him with HHH's hammer. (btw HHH also sucks....he married to Stephanie so he could leech off that WWE belt....king of kings my ass)

anyways back to the story....I do think this movie will be a success because all the kiddies will buy it because cena stars in it...and they wanna see some more of that c***su**er in action

As for me? I i ever were to buy it, the next thing I will do is flush it down the toilet.

Whoa I think I found a button I shouldn't have pushed. :boxing: Chill out Marik ;

did this movie? Or Hunter? (Even though he talks likes hes outta breath :pope:)

I just don't like the two :)

And yes The Rock (and I know he doesn't go by this name nowadays...he also is a big fat lier saying that he "retired" from wrestling, when he never made such a statement anywhere) starred as the main character. At least The Rock is badass and can act, while Cena sucks at both.

Have you seen the marine?....what the hell.....he oneshots the staircase....he oneshots bodyguards.....he runs the entire movie without stopping to catch his breath....hell, he should star in a remake of superman (let him ruin that one not Predator!)

He probably would now that I think about it. I do agree with that Marine take. Run Forrest run! ;

The Rock played him (Cena) at the Hall Of Fame inductions last year. "I made Doom haha" - classick

hahaha calm down mates..hahaha

its cena were talin about..lol

and probably a crappy movie...

:thumbsup:

Only time will tell. I'll write a review as soon as I see it.

• 2 weeks later...
12 Rounds CAM XViD-CAMERA

screen

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7772/vlcsnap8197122.png

Thanks for the screen Blah. Now I can see A Haunting in Conneticut instead :D

(btw HHH also sucks....he married to Stephanie so he could leech off that WWE belt....king of kings my ass)

B)

. . . . . . . my ass, too!!!!

12 Rounds TS - STG - Lynks

NOTES:

Welcome to the Second installment of STG-Lynks releases

This is a joint effort by me and Lynks working together to bring you the best there is to date

Enjoy

Yup yup I got the screen Sunday. It was okay, I dunno why but I expected more. Still pretty good tho :)

• 2 weeks later...

watched this out of boredom.....

this sucked....hahahah...like a straight to dvd flick or worth a awatch on hbo 1x but thats it...

lucky for fast foward.....

sorry matez.. :)

hehehe

cheers

B

It wont go straight to DVD cus of all of the WWE fans going to see it but in a way I agree with you.

The movie felt like it was a made for TV movie, at any rate still good :)

Archived