How fast is your internet speed?

visualbuffs

how fast is your DSL speed?  

445 members have voted

1. 1. how fast is your DSL speed?

Cheers for free upgrade ISP :)

4135666997.png

be prepared to hit 1000 down soon :P york is getting google fiber speeds soon but not virgin - but i guess they will follow if BT get it right.

http://www.broadbandwatchdog.co.uk/story/2014/04/16/sky-talktalk-to-create-1000mb-fibre-network-in-york/

edit

for got to mention - they need to do something about "wireless" I also push 160+ and 12 down, but wireless wont go above 60 down - dunno if other routers max out wireless but the superhub2 deffo has problems.

Edited by Sonar

it's Fast or it is Slow.....what a boring topic.....you get what you pay for!

Not always true I get 70Mbs down and 20 up but a friend who lives 5 miles away cannot get any more than 2Mbs down (if he is lucky) and .5 up where you are even in one of the best connected country's decides your speed.

300/40 MB/S just upgraded 449 Danish kr. a month with out limitation :) At July 2015 it will be 300/300 same Price :)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wish we have the same speed here in the Philippines. :( 2.5 Mbps costs us 4,500 pesos ( almost 100 US dollar) a month with the locked Download speed of 250 Kbps

(tested and proven with testmy.net ) We dont use speedtest that much...some ISP in my country faked the speed)

2.5 Mbps costs us 4,500 pesos ( almost 100 US dollar)

yeah, some price :(

100 Mb/s (up & down) costs here about 5 bucks,it's standard speed for cities (at least) in Ukraine.

• 2 weeks later...