Elisabeth Shue .... Elizabeth

Amy Irving .... Alison Callaway

Dylan Baker .... Sheriff Hafferty

Melissa Leo .... Laura

Robert John Burke .... Steven

Molly Grant Kallins .... Amy

David Chandler .... Mr. Haskins

Tagline: Come out come out whatever you are

Plot: The Callaway family are a quiet, happy, and a normal family. Until the death of Allison, the mother. To get away from the place, David and his little daughter, Emily, move to a small town in upstate New York. David tries to get to know the locals of the town. Meanwhile, Emily finds a new friend--Charlie. The only thing about Charlie is that only Emily can see him. After a while, strange things start happnening. Messages start showing up. When David questions Emily, she blames all the things on Charlie. Now David has to find out who keeps doing these things and who Charlie.

The story is quite good throughout the movie. The acting is quite good both by DeNiro and Fanning. The movie makes you want to know what's gonna happen next. That happens untill the climax of the movie. This is a good suspense but the revelation ruined the movie for me. The movie became kind of predictable about the villain. It was actually just like the ending of another movie released a few years back.

I expected it to be original but I was disappointed.

Overall this is a good movie with a good story. You may want to rent it if it interests you. I wouldn't recommend that you buy this.

Grade - C+

SPOILER

Same ending as Secret Window.

• Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived