NVIDIA GeForce Drivers 320.18

anuraag

This is the latest WHQL driver for NVIDIA GeForce 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 and 600-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs. NVIDIA GeForce drivers stand for compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications. Updating your drivers ensures the best experience for every user and delivers continuous performance and feature updates for your NVIDIA product. The driver adds support for NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series, 200-series, 300-series, 400-series, 500-series, and 600-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.

Thanks to dickmaster and cybpsych for the update.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the update.Please fix the update date.

freeforever03

I just installed this new driver and ran into problems. My system includes an i7 processor, a GeForce 550Ti graphics card, and a Windows 7 (X86) OS. The previous driver (version 314.) works perfectly. I started with a clean installation which seemed to go well. My next step was to setup the 3D capability. I turned on my receiver and my 3D TV and ran the 3D setup. Things did not go well. The stereo video driver failed and crashed my system. I tried to reinstall the driver without success. Has anyone had success setting up the 3D capability of this driver?

Also had one H :evil: LL off an Update Installer, with this version, on W/N X.P. PRO 32 BIT Service Pack 2.

Had to do 1 Hack off a lott of updates :moon: :lol:

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :clap:

________________________________________________________________________________

Sem_t_tulo_2.png

Is it possible,and safe( !) to remove the nVidia-folder ( about 290 mB! ) from the FileRepository-folder ( in DriverStore) ??

Dont use it,after installed,I guess, and it takes a lot of diskspace !

Archived