Giveaway of the Day - GRT Recover My File 3.0

Vatos Locos

Vatos Locos

Have you deleted important files from your disk, or your hard drive became corrupted, or you have formatted disk losing your important files and folders? GRT Soft offers data recovery solution which can recover and restore your data in the original format. These tool has the great and original capability to end up at complete and valuable data recovery.

GRT Recover My File is fast and easy-to-use solution. No technical or data recovery skills are required to undelete your files. GRT Recover My File tool helps you to recover deleted files from FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS Partition.

Special offer from SoftOrbits for GOTD users – 70% off all titles during giveaway period! Use PPGCUP code to apply the discount.

Limited time offer!
SoftOrbits are willing to give each user a FULL official personal license (with future updates) for GRT Recover My File for placing a link and a short review (even 10-15 words) anywhere on the web. This can be your home page, a site, forum, etc. Then send a message to [email protected] with the address of the review page. The offer will be valid for 1 week only.

give away link :

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/grt-recover-my-file-3-0/

only 12 hours left , so hurry up ;)

• Replies 1
  • Views 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx. +Wise Recover Free, also good :rolleyes:

Archived