Mobile unlocked?

Satan2k

Hello everyone

Got a question for you guys that are updated and into theese kind of diffrent programs, hope its the right forum to get through on.

For about 2months ago i was on clicking around on this site where i read up on something that could unlock my mobile subscription, so its free for any kind of subscription and just no the one the phone is locked too.

So now my question to you guys and possibly girls.

Is there any kind of software/program that i can install on my computer, connect my locked phone then just unlock the locked phone with?

Sorry for my messed up english, hope you guys and girls understood what i meant.

Thanks in advance (:

• Replies 5
  • Views 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Google

hxxp://simlock.techgsm.com/simlock/u/

youtube? :rolleyes:

try at own risk, aren't any stores in your City .

at my City it costs 3-5 euro's

:ph34r:

Well there probably is, about 7-8miles away, but that why i made the request for a software, so i could unlock it myself for free and from home :)

lal krishna

Why mess with a soft,when all you have to do is to call the customer service and tell them you are going out of the country for a month and want the phone unlocked,OR an innocent 'what can I do to use this shitty phone in the said country?' question.

Tried this many times with service providers in US and sold my phone successfully in e-bay afterwards. :P

Why mess with a soft,when all you have to do is to call the customer service and tell them you are going out of the country for a month and want the phone unlocked,OR an innocent 'what can I do to use this shitty phone in the said country?' question.

Tried this many times with service providers in US and sold my phone successfully in e-bay afterwards. :sneaky:

to learn at to explain to others! :)

Archived