Difference Between Love & Marriage !

SlimRock

What is Love?
----------------------
One day, Plato asked his teacher, "What is love? How can I find it?" His teacher answered, "There is a vast wheat field in front. Walk forward without turning back, and pick only one stalk. If you find the most magnificent stalk, then you have found love." Plato walked forward, and before long, he returned with empty hands,having picked nothing.His teacher asked, "Why did you not pick any stalk?" Plato answered, "Because I could only pick once, and yet I could not turn back. I did find the most magnificent stalk, but did not know if there were any better ones ahead, so I did not pick it. As I walked further, the stalks that I saw were not as good as the earlier one, so I did not pick any in the end.His teacher then said, "And that is love."

What is Marriage?
----------------------------
On another day, Plato asked his teacher, "What is marriage? How can I find it?" His teacher answered, "There is a thriving forest in front. Walk forward without turning back, and chop down only one tree. If you find the tallest tree, then you have found marriage." Plato walked forward, and before long, he returned with a tree. The tree was not thriving, and it was not tall either. It was only an ordinary tree. His teacher asked, "Why did you chop down such an ordinary tree?" Plato answered, "Because of my previous experience. I walked halfway through
the forest. This time, I saw this tree, and I felt that it was not bad, so I chopped it down and brought it back. I did not want to miss the opportunity." His teacher then said, "And that is marriage."

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

There was an old saying in the US along time ago. The Cure For Love Is Marriage.

Difference Between Love & Marriage !

This one is for the Indians:-

Love:

"While on a walk, a snake unfortunately bites you."

Marriage:

Dancing in front of a cobra & singing, "chuma chuma de de . . . . . . . chuma."

Can anyone answer me this question using the same analogy above :( .

What is sex? How can I find it?

His teacher answered "There is a vast whorehouse in front. Walk forward without turning back, and pick only one whore you can afford. And that is how you find sex".

:lol:

Can anyone answer me this question using the same analogy above :( .

What is sex? How can I find it?

His teacher answered "There is a vast whorehouse in front. Walk forward without turning back, and pick only one whore you can afford. And that is how you find sex".

:lol:

I never thought someone can answer that but you did! :(

You're an undiscovered genuis!! I surrender.... I didn't know there is someone as smart as you are here. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Yes u,r all right :rolleyes:

But just be Carefull of going to a Whore-House knocking on the door and u,r Mother opens up :lol: :moon: :lmao:

Love costs about $100,and when YOUR done she leaves! Marriage costs at least half of what you own (the lawyer gets the other half) and when the Marriage is done YOU have to leave!

In my country it only costs about less than $2 for three hours. Overnight costs you $3.75.

Or better yet, you can have two whore for the total price of $3.75 for three hours.

And, they are all young, skinny and busty college girls.

But never have the nerve to try it as I pity them they have to resort to that kind of work just to go to school.

I agree with you Crazycanuk. I am against with annulment/divorce too.

Not only they costs a lot of money from your own pocket, these are time consuming ordeal and torture one has to go through.

edit: spelling

True LOVE lasts for ever, good MARRIAGE will only last a lifetime.

Archived