Recommandations?

Satan2k

Hello everyone hoppe you've had a great day, anyhow, to my questions..

I discovered this site a week ago or something, and god is it a great site or what :( Anyway, i sat and clicked around when i start read up on registry cleaning programs, and i now wonder what you guys would recommend to do the trick for me..

As I've been clicking around on the site it seems like i found three choices which seems to discribe to do the same trick for my registry clean up. Now, what would you recommend?

1. AusLogics BoostSpeed 4.4.10.205 > http://www.nsaneforums.com/?showtopic=17049

2. COMODO System Cleaner 1.1.6494... > http://www.nsaneforums.com/?showtopic=17066

3. REGISTRY WINNER v. 4.5.3.6 > http://www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?showtopic=16920

Hope my description of my help wasnt to messy, my english aint that good =)

Thanks in advance (:

• Replies 30
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello everyone hoppe you've had a great day, anyhow, to my questions..

I discovered this site a week ago or something, and god is it a great site or what :D Anyway, i sat and clicked around when i start read up on registry cleaning programs, and i now wonder what you guys would recommend to do the trick for me..

As I've been clicking around on the site it seems like i found three choices which seems to discribe to do the same trick for my registry clean up. Now, what would you recommend?

1. AusLogics BoostSpeed 4.4.10.205 > http://www.nsaneforums.com/?showtopic=17049

2. COMODO System Cleaner 1.1.6494... > http://www.nsaneforums.com/?showtopic=17066

3. REGISTRY WINNER v. 4.5.3.6 > http://www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?showtopic=16920

Hope my description of my help wasnt to messy, my english aint that good =)

Thanks in advance (:

Good question. Anywho, the best one (that you listed) is Registry Winner in my opinion. The best one you didn't mention is Uniblue's registry booster 2009. I've been using it for a long while & I love it. Torrent

mediafire.com sharecode: ?sharekey=71a3ee83033c2be27f7ec40ada4772a6e04e75f6e8ebb871

So what you would totally recommend would be "Uniblue's registry booster 2009" then?

What everyone writes about all of theese registry cleanup programs is just postive thoughts/comments, but im very sceptic too the fact that the programs might get rid of something useful in the PC, that will ruin programs, games, mediaplayers etc.

But its totally safe i bet, but for you guys that know, is it a huge diffrence after you've done this clean ups?

So what you would totally recommend would be "Uniblue's registry booster 2009" then?

What everyone writes about all of theese registry cleanup programs is just postive thoughts/comments, but im very sceptic too the fact that the programs might get rid of something useful in the PC, that will ruin programs, games, mediaplayers etc.

But its totally safe i bet, but for you guys that know, is it a huge diffrence after you've done this clean ups?

Yessir I do "totally" recommend it. I was once a skeptic too & don't worry about that

"might get rid of something useful" part. RB09 asks you if you wish do a full back up

(back up all of the changes) or just a partial backup (back up only the critical changes)

on every single scan. Either way you still back up what you change.

When I first did the scan I had over 2000 errors on my pc (can't remember the exact #)

& I did notice a big change in performance. Once you do this for a couple of times the

changes won't make as much of an impact because your pc will be in a better position

registry wise than it was before.

Hmm, well when you did describe it now i feel almost like i most install it and see if there will be any diffrence on my PC.

Cause latley i've got these fatal errors in a couple of games of mine, who know maybe this will do the trick to get rid of it.

Anyway, just to be 100% sure, when you do theese scans do you do the "full back up's" or the "partial backups"?

So if this will be screwed up. And if it get screwed up, is it hard to restore the backup?

As you see this is kind of a new territory for me, so i'd like as much information as possible to begin with so i dont do any mistakes the first thing i do =)

Hmm, well when you did describe it now i feel almost like i most install it and see if there will be any diffrence on my PC.

Cause latley i've got these fatal errors in a couple of games of mine, who know maybe this will do the trick to get rid of it.

Anyway, just to be 100% sure, when you do theese scans do you do the "full back up's" or the "partial backups"?

So if this will be screwed up. And if it get screwed up, is it hard to restore the backup?

As you see this is kind of a new territory for me, so i'd like as much information as possible to begin with so i dont do any mistakes the first thing i do =)

Chances are more than likely RB09 will find them & fix them. It fixes registry errors in all parameters

of the registry & not just the COM/HKEY sections like some scanners do. If you do run this & RB09

doesn't fix the critical errors you get, you may have a problem with the game itself. We won't know

how that will work until you try it right? :D

When I first started I did full back ups (I highly recommend this for you) but now I only do

partial backups since I know more about what I'm doing.

Reversing backups is as easy as 1-2-3. All you have to do is click the "restore" tab at the top

(screenshot below), click the date of the scan & restore those changes. It's a pretty easy process.

Screenshot:

jrejvq.jpg

What registry booster also does is defragment your registry. This is exactly what a regular disk

defrag does only for your registry. I recommend you defrag your registry (if you choose RB09)

at least once a month to keep your performance up.

tuneup utilities 2009

I've been using TuneUp 2009 and CCleaner together to clean my registry, but Rock has made me curious about the Uniblue. I think I'll check this one out.

uniblue is very good :D....specially their diver updating app

uniblue is very good :P....specially their diver updating app

Do you know a serial for DriverScanner ?

-edit-

Got it

tonimontana

I would recommend Ace Utilities v4.2 . I've been using it for more than 2 years and never had a problem. You should give it a try.

Thanks alot Rock Lee

I really appreciates all the quick and fast asnwers and the information you've given me =)

Installed it and ran it, it fixed atleast 183 Errors, maybe my PC wasnt to damaged after all since there was people that had over a thousands of errors xD

Anyway, thanks again i really appreciates it..

Jv16 Powertools with a genuine license , for the huge improvement that connecting to the maceraft servers would bring you.

Ace utilities would be my second choice simple and effective.

I use CCleaner, Jv16 Powertools and RegSeeker. I have been using TuneUp (very good app indeed) and Registry Booster. Since I've only had problems with the latest version of TuneUp I decided to remove it and go with Jv16 Powertools instead. I had an older version of RB and it didn't find anything that RegSeeker and CCleaner didn't find, so I uninstalled it. Might give it a new go, though.

Thanks alot Rock Lee

I really appreciates all the quick and fast asnwers and the information you've given me =)

Installed it and ran it, it fixed atleast 183 Errors, maybe my PC wasnt to damaged after all since there was people that had over a thousands of errors xD

Anyway, thanks again i really appreciates it..

No problem :)

& I was still a n00b then. Dont fault me for that :P

Glad I could help.

► Rock Lee

TuneUp installed here + CCleaner, tested jv16Powertools but I found TuneUp much easier to use so that's why I reinstalled TuneUp + tested Comodo System Cleaner old version but that damaged my PC, I will give a look at the new version if I have time.

AshTheGamer

last time i used TuneUp I got a blue screen of death every time I turned on my computer.

last time i used TuneUp I got a blue screen of death every time I turned on my computer.

Are you serious? TuneUp never screwed up here... Anyway I use COMODO Registry Cleaner, CCleaner and AdvancedSystemCare now :)

AshTheGamer

Are you serious? TuneUp never screwed up here... Anyway I use COMODO Registry Cleaner, CCleaner and AdvancedSystemCare now :)

I think that was because I stopped it half way through the process ;).

Advanced SystemCare + Auslogics Registry Cleaner+ Free Registry Defrag.

Now, I'll test Uniblue RB 2009, thanking very much to "Rock Lee" for sharing it.

Best regards,

Pirri.

Advanced SystemCare + Auslogics Registry Cleaner+ Free Registry Defrag.

Now, I'll test Uniblue RB 2009, thanking very much to "Rock Lee" for sharing it.

Best regards,

Pirri.

Glad I actually see people using it. Spread the word, get RB09 in the elite list :)

Archived