Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.202

anuraag

Adobe Flash Player is a cross-platform browser-based application runtime that delivers uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across screens and browsers. Flash Player delivers breakthrough web experiences to over 98% of Internet users. Adobe Flash Player is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.

Thanks to thylacine for the update.

Download

• Replies 16
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight Windows 8 Users of Internet Explorer shall receive the activeX version through Windows Updates. ;)

:) Thanks for the update

DreamHaters

This still didn't fix the lag that i get when viewing videos in 720p+ Only stops being laggy when the video has fully buffered.

This still didn't fix the lag that i get when viewing videos in 720p+ Only stops being laggy when the video has fully buffered.

Reformat system! You oblivious only have that kind of a problem.

Reformat system! You oblivious only have that kind of a problem.

:rofl: :lmao:

Did you try disabling all the add-ons - to see whether the issue persists?

Tonight Windows 8 Users of Internet Explorer shall receive the activeX version through Windows Updates. ;)

Windows Updates are here. :yes:

Thanks for the update.

Archived