[Solved] Black Ops2 {skidrow} - Anyone get this to work?

locoJoe

Hello, I have been a visitor here for some time now. Hello all and a shout out for some advise.....

I have been fighting with this for a few days now. I have applied the cracked update #3 and followed the nfo to the letter. No luck. I dnlded the skidrow bluray release...about 14gb. Any help or "trick" to get this sucker to work would be nice. tia

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any you expect anybody to be able to help you when you're been so vague??

At least have common sense to give more details of what the problem is, what does "no luck" mean? Does the game crash, if so do you get a message, does game just go back to desktop, do you get cd/dvd warning? etc etc etc etc what actually happens?

Any you expect anybody to be able to help you when you're been so vague??

At least have common sense to give more details of what the problem is, what does "no luck" mean? Does the game crash, if so do you get a message, does game just go back to desktop, do you get cd/dvd warning? etc etc etc etc what actually happens?

This is the error:

33ues6v.jpg

MasterFaster

You have to install Steam to play this game, but Steam should be closed before running the game.

1. Install Steam

2. Close Steam and forget about it

3. Install SKIDROW release and their updates (copy also the cracks)

4. Play

UNTESTED by me

You have to install Steam to play this game, but Steam should be closed before running the game.

1. Install Steam

2. Close Steam and forget about it

3. Install SKIDROW release and their updates (copy also the cracks)

4. Play

UNTESTED by me

Tested by me and it works now! Thank you very much. Gonna go kill some zombies now. bbl

Archived