[Solved] A Facebook query

rudrax

Is there any way to be offline when you are online in facebook? I mean, is there any way to get rid of the green signal when you are online at facebook?

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cypher3927

You can put the chat in offline mode by clicking the little options button in the lower right corner of the chat window. This will bring up a little pop-up menu in which you can choose the option turn off chat. You can also get more advanced setting by clicking on the advanced settings menu item which will bring up a pop-up box with 3 options (Turn on chat for all friends except..., Turn on chat for only some friends... or turn off chat). Then all messages are forwarded to your inbox instead. I hope this helps.

Well, thank you friend. But is it possible on mobile version of facebook i.e, in m.facebook.com?

But is it possible on mobile version of facebook i.e, in m.facebook.com?

I don't use FaceBook - however, changes once made on that configuration page shall hold true regardless of the transport ones uses to login. ;)

Edit:

Cannot state with surety on m.facebook.com as I've never surfed it, ever. :think:

Well, thank you friend. But is it possible on mobile version of facebook i.e, in m.facebook.com?

yes u can !!

yes u can !!

hau?

But is it possible on mobile version of facebook i.e, in m.facebook.com?

I don't use FaceBook - however, changes once made on that configuration page shall hold true regardless of the transport ones uses to login. ;)

Edit:

Cannot state with surety on m.facebook.com as I've never surfed it, ever. :think:

It's mobile optimized page loads very fast in desktop.

yes u can !!

hau?

go to chat/online friends then scroll down ..... their is an option Turn off chat - click that 1!!!

oops there goes my privacy... lol

OK, shall open a temporary account tomorrow - to just check it out. ;)

OK, shall open a temporary account tomorrow - to just check it out. ;)

There is no private login facility in facebook, hence not suitable for ghosts :naughty:

Archived