Looking for users to join TweakScene.

TheAslan

Mainly I'm looking for users who speaks Finnish, other users can join too there's no restrictions for that =)

TweakScene has some awesome custom OS's which you can download if you donate $10, there's also numerous topics which you can access completely free, users in TweakScene are very helpful and always happy.

Check TweakScene here:

http://www.tweakscene.com

If you join please add Referral by TheAslan.

Thank you my dear Nsaners. <3

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smallhagrid

Please tell us more about the custom OSs as nothing about that shows on their index page...?

You will get access to custom OS's by donating $10 but you can still access other parts of this awesome website. But this donation IS NOT mandatory, it is 100% voluntary. But with this donation you will get a full access to donors group which will last 365 days.

smallhagrid

Thanks. The donation thing is rather obvious - what is not so obvious is finding out about the customized OSs you've referred to.

Giving a donation just to find this out seems quite silly as they may be of no interest to some folks - like me - I get alot of krap from others for staying an XP user and that site may be totally about the newer OSs, so it would be no use to me at all...see what I mean ??

Nothing visible on their index page made me want to dig around the site - so I asked, that's all.

Addendum:

Had a deeper look and it is a very new place, not alot posted there yet - and what it mostly covers is stuff aimed at 7 and/or 8 - just as I thought it would.

But donation is not needed to access other parts of this website, I'm just looking for users to join TweakScene, I'm not looking for donors.

New users are always welcome because they might have some good tutorials and other stuff to make computers better.

But donation is not needed to access other parts of this website, I'm just looking for users to join TweakScene, I'm not looking for donors.

New users are always welcome because they might have some good tutorials and other stuff to make computers better.

You're obviously completely missing the point. What is been said is that there is no info on what type of "custom os's" and for what platforms etc.

• 1 month later...

I try to register with Firefox and IE and couldn't . I click accept the rules and get a blank webpage afterwards

Archived