Can't upload on Demonoid

shought

Whenever I try to upload a torrent at Demonoid I get redirected to the homepage, does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or what is going on?

Or could with an account in good standing(good ratio and some uploaded torrents) upload two torrents for me? (I'd provide all information needed and you don't have to seed or anything).

• Replies 20
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whenever I try to upload a torrent at Demonoid I get redirected to the homepage, does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or what is going on?

Or could with an account in good standing(good ratio and some uploaded torrents) upload two torrents for me? (I'd provide all information needed and you don't have to seed or anything).

I would upload for you but unfortunately I'm having the same exact problem. I duuno what the problem is with the system. Seed counts are way off too...

I've got a ratio of 5.29 (my page)

but like I said, I can't upload either :)

same problem here....every time i want to upload a torrent, it redirects me to the homepage T_T

Can you visit the Demonoid forums? It always tell me this:

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. Please try again later.

Click here to go back

Can you visit the Demonoid forums? It always tell me this:

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. Please try again later.

Click here to go back

Yessir I sure can. I got a answer too:

Quote from: MajorTJKong on March 07, 2009, 08:08:45 PM

Is it an 'Application'?

If so this has been an issue with uploading applications that has been affecting some users on some occasions. This is a response from dostrus, one of the moderators, on another topic answering someone was having problems uploading ...

Quote from: dotsrus on December 14, 2008, 10:10:53 AM

If it's an Application, some accounts aren't able to upload them. There is a bug and until it's resolved you won't be able to upload any Applications.

(fyi: that topic with dostrus' post has since been deleted, but I still had it quoted/linked to here)

I don't think there's been a resolution to this problem yet, but some have found success uploading instead to a different category ('miscellaneous').

If it wasn't an application, then I don't know.

Ok, thanks for the info, I'll first try a different(US based) IP for uploading and after that I'll just upload to Miscelaneous or whatevah you spell it :)

Edit: Dang, both didn't work...

another damn new problem....every time i upload a torrent, it uploads but when you try to download it....it sends out an error

another damn new problem....every time i upload a torrent, it uploads but when you try to download it....it sends out an error

I was just about to ask for an update on this.

Anyway, I'm starting a thread on this one too. Link posted soon...

EDIT 1: Marik is there a number with the error?

demonoid.com/error_messages.php?error_id=6

this is my account

http://www.demonoid.com/users/Inarius

the trojan.remover torrent is the busted one, and I can't access the forums (it gives me an error and sends me packin')

demonoid.com/error_messages.php?error_id=6

this is my account

http://www.demonoid.com/users/Inarius

the trojan.remover torrent is the busted one, and I can't access the forums (it gives me an error and sends me packin')

Got it posted. I'll keep this updated

since it seems a lot of us cant access the forums.

No problems experienced here. I just uploaded your stuff for testing. Got accepted and has a couple of blokes downloading it right now :P Deleted the torrent since it was just a test though (will seed through for those involved)

would it matter if I use Opera as a means of uploading?....although I'm pretty sure that its not

would it matter if I use Opera as a means of uploading?....although I'm pretty sure that its not

Nah, I tried both Firefox and IE and it made no difference, didn't try Opera though...

Whenever I try to upload a torrent at Demonoid I get redirected to the homepage...

I've had the same problem sought. I decided to give up and wait it out.

Whenever I try to upload a torrent at Demonoid I get redirected to the homepage...

I've had the same problem sought. I decided to give up and wait it out.

Me too, if they don't fix it I won't post any torrents there anymore... I'm at TPB and Mininova now :P

Me too, if they don't fix it I won't post any torrents there anymore... I'm at TPB and Mininova now ;)

I didnt recieve any replies to the thread that was created, it was read by a mod 3 times.

This means either

a: they're too busy to deal with it or

2: they're too lazy to deal with it

Demonoid's been really buggy lately with no sign of fixes or changes either. I may take the

Shought route & head to TPB. I will say I am disappointed at the lack of support by Demonoid ;)

that's the correct answer ;)

Demonoid's been really buggy lately with no sign of fixes or changes either. I may take the

Shought route & head to TPB. I will say I am disappointed at the lack of support by Demonoid ;)

Yeah....just make sure you get a mail validation from them....they also have problems with the registration part....but TPB has always been better than demonoid.

that's the correct answer ;)

Shought route & head to TPB. I will say I am disappointed at the lack of support by Demonoid :P

Yeah....just make sure you get a mail validation from them....they also have problems with the registration part....but TPB has always been better than demonoid.

I figured as much on the first part. Time for a new crew overhaul @ Demonoid ;)

A few have said that I should stay away from TPB because of the trial :P (even though its over).

I dont think thats a valid reason to stay away ; It looks to me like a cool community.

My primary stay is a h33t. Thumbs up or down for this one?

its a good site ;)

also mininova is a very good tracker....if generates even more traffic than TPB.....yet I find TPB to be the best free tracker....

Archived