ESET Nodlogin

Anees77

• Replies 15
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is that a problem by it self? i am not sure but Nod Canceled the download by it self and deleted the file :|

That's impossible...

NOD can't have deleted the file! Because as the listing states, before you started the download you disabled ESET, didn't you...? :nono:

well no i dont disable my Nod at all , but the question is that harmful for my computer? cant someone spy on me from it :nono: how would i know what in that file ? sorry for my English but how can i trust it ?

is that a problem by it self? i am not sure but Nod Canceled the download by it self and deleted the file :|

No worries, Anees77 - any application packed with Autoit, is usually flagged as a threat by most major AntiVirii. This is because the Autoit Developer uses obfuscation to hide his code.

well no i dont disable my Nod at all , but the question is that harmful for my computer? cant someone spy on me from it :s how would i know what in that file ? sorry for my English but how can i trust it ?

Well, if you don't trust it you shouldn't use it :nono: The only thing I can do is tell you that we would never provide you with an application that would spy on you, in any way :nono:

Therefore it is safe to use :D

so basically Nodlogin just get the User And Pass from the Site and put them in the program when it require them for Updating it self ?

i trust NsaneDown more than anything , i love spend my time around it always and i am sure nothing will harm my pc from its applications.

just was worried the message was scary :|

. . . . . . . . . yeah, as & when these 'Username' + 'Password' combination get blacklisted.

so basically Nodlogin just get the User And Pass from the Site and put them in the program when it require them for Updating it self ?

It's like this:

If you install the Manual mode NodLogin will launch itself right after the installation finished and find you a working username/password combination. Then when it either expires or gets blacklisted you will have to launch NodLogin(yourself) again to make it search for a new combination. You can launch it using the Shortcut on your desktop :nono:

i trust NsaneDown more than anything , i love spend my time around it always and i am sure nothing will harm my pc from its applications.

just was worried the message was scary :|

Great, we love to hear that :nono: Because we are to be trusted :D

NodLogin is perfectly safe, I can vouch for that.

i cant even unpack the latest beta (not sure if a final is out..havent looked)..i have my nod off etc etc..the exe wont extract to desktop or nuthn...

still using usernames/passes.. sigh...

i cant even unpack the latest beta (not sure if a final is out..havent looked)..i have my nod off etc etc..the exe wont extract to desktop or nuthn...

still using usernames/passes.. sigh...

Check the listings of ESET, Marsufix 2.5 will also work(if you read the readme :)). NodEnabler is another alternative(I like it better than NodLogin, but I'm using Marsufix, for old times sake).

i 1st downloaded nodlogin, and then installed eset.

after the install i just pasted nodlogin in eset's folder, and added my desktop and eset to the exclusions.

Archived