ESET Endpoint Security 5.0.2214.7 + ESET Endpoint Antivirus 5.0.2214.7

maia

• Replies 85
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody Can Help Me Anymore?

Thanks

The link from cybercoom come from official ESET and he reuploaded to mediafire, I think it's the same installers, why do you want to download directly if the installer is already uploaded :s

Thanks

The link from cybercoom come from official ESET and he reuploaded to mediafire, I think it's the same installers, why do you want to download directly if the installer is already uploaded :s

We Sell a License To Our Customer; And Now He Need a Username And Password To Can Download Directly From ESET.com

Do Something For Me Please :(

Thanks

Thanks

We Sell a License To Our Customer; And Now He Need a Username And Password To Can Download Directly From ESET.com

Thanks

:wtf: Installers are coming from ESET, its just mirror link. Tell your customers to download from mediafire, its the SAME INSTALLER from ESET :s

Thanks

Thanks

:wtf: Installers are coming from ESET, its just mirror link. Tell your customers to download from mediafire, its the SAME INSTALLER from ESET :s

WE Say To Him, That We Get This License Directly From ESET. And For Prove That, He Want To DL That Directly In ESET.com :P

WE Say To Him, That We Get This License Directly From ESET. And For Prove That, He Want To DL That Directly In ESET.com :P

So you lied to him ? Sorry I can't help, waste of time.

Lie?

No Sir, He Have a Valid License Untill 2017

No One else Can Help Me?

Thanks

If that`s true , then what`s the problem ? If you really have a genuine key (from ESET as you say) - all you have to do is use it to download the installer from official ESET site ( http://www.eset.com/int/download/business/detail/family/150/?installer=offline ) B)

Lie?

No Sir, He Have a Valid License Untill 2017

No One else Can Help Me?

Thanks

If that`s true , then what`s the problem ? If you really have a genuine key (from ESET as you say) - all you have to do is use it to download the installer from official ESET site ( http://www.eset.com/int/download/business/detail/family/150/?installer=offline ) B)

no our download key is jus for eset antivirus...

thanks

• 1 year later...

Archived