avast! 8.0.1488

jalaffa

avast! Pro Antivirus is for people and companies that want a customized computer security package. Antivirus and internet protection components in avast! Pro Antivirus are built for easy integration with existing firewalls in users' home or work computers. Pro Antivirus has two major additions to the core protection elements in avast! Free Antivirus: the Script Engine and the Sandbox.

Download

• Replies 23
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for avast internet security:

14 non blacklisted keys valid upto 2013

26 non blacklisted keys valid upto 2014

03 non blacklisted keys valid upto 2015

01 non blacklisted key valid upto 2016

for avast antivirus pro:

05 keys upto 2013

03 keys upto 2014

01 key upto 2015

01 key upto 2016

for avast antivirus free:

key upto 2038

EDIT : more keys added. all licence file working at the time edit

Avast 2050 License Faker by ZeNiX CCG 2012-06-29

original post :

SkyrimGuy

For some reason I can't download the keys from the first link. ANyone else having trouble with that?

SkyrimGuy

Thanks Manu!

AutoFree Avast - a program for automatic installation of the evaluation license file (free renewal) for Avast Internet Security 5, 6, 7, 8, Avast PRO, Avast Premier. AutoFree Avast will always provide you with fresh license files (license.avastlic), at the touch of a button you can renew the license for a month. Built-in Updater automatically notify you about updates of the program. 30 day license files (license.avastlic) are official, the trial license files. Upon expiration of the license in your antivirus, you should AutoFree Avast. Update to the latest version using the built-Updater, or from the official site of the program, and then with one click you can again to renew the license for a month.

Program Version: 2.3.2
Platform: Windows 7 / Vista / XP (32/64-bit)
File size: 1.87 MB
Last updated: 27.04.2013

http://autofreeavast.org/download.php?f=1

donkey-girl

This looks simple and easy, thanks manu :)

avast! is still the best antivirus in my opinion, it's lightweight, super simple to use, it's fast, very nice UI, and it doesn't slow down your internet connection or computer boot.

Tell me something, could not the keys be a way to track who is stealing the software. I am a little apprehensious about keys that are not from an official giveaway, contest, or promo. Security companies have to monitor the net for fake keys, workarounds and other things to see who is playing with their software. Then if there is a patch, false keys, how could the software be a good security program. Just my opinion, but things dealing with security programs in some way, can take away your security. :unsure:

Then if there is a patch, false keys, how could the software be a good security program

keys, patches, trial resets are available for almost every FAMOUS security program, ITS JUST THAT THEY KEEP GETTING BLACKLISTED

ZeNiX CCG

I still think Avast is a good product.

There are some redundant functions, though.

I have been using Avast for several years.

I changed to other products before, but eventually I found Avast is my favorite.

I'm thinking of installing the Premier version, are there any keys for it? Thanks.

RobrPatty

Is there a business or server edition? If so is there a medicine for it?

Is there a business or server edition? If so is there a medicine for it?

There are business/server editions, but I don't know of any medicines for them: http://www.avast.com/business

pweeseonichan

Some paid antiviruses might have like 3% better detection rates than Avast but they are nowhere near as stable as Avast. I only use file shield by the way. I feel like the other shields slow down my system and only bring 0.00001% more protection.

Thanks keyman. I'll try and google something.

You're welcome RobrPatty. I hope you find the medicine, Avast is the best security suite at the moment in my experience. I recently came back to it after 2 years with KIS and I never looked back :D

Some paid antiviruses might have like 3% better detection rates than Avast but they are nowhere near as stable as Avast. I only use file shield by the way. I feel like the other shields slow down my system and only bring 0.00001% more protection.

That's been my experience too. I can't believe how fast my system runs with Avast, and I've never had an infection in almost 6 years of running it. I can only conclude it has top-level protection while also being light on the system :showoff:

Archived