Issue with Yahoo! Mail

sanjoa

Hi, guys! how are ya? I've got an issue with Yahoo! Mail, I can't see attached files. May Adblocker Plus or Admuncher or AdFender be blocking them? What should I do? Thanks for youy help :)

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have them set to allow on on this page. I have noticed to allow Yeildmanager sometimes before able to do things on Yahoo. Not sure if I know what I am talking about though.

I just don't understand you. What should I do?

Try disabling Adblocker Plus, Admuncher and AdFender one at a time to find out the culprit.

Yes, it's may block attachements. U need to delete some filters (rules) that block attachements, or if u know how to modify (to work yahoo with no problems) u can modificate filter (rule).

sorry about my BAD english.

Why are you scaring like this, Sanjoa, with all this ADxxxs ?! :o

Because Ads slow down my internet speed

Why are you scaring like this, Sanjoa, with all this ADxxxs ?! :o

Because Ads slow down my internet speed

Enough with Adblock Plus here... :showoff:

well for one thing..do you REALLY need all three running..adblocker ad muncher and ad fender,,,sort of over kill unless you planning to take over the world and need to cover your tracks

well for one thing..do you REALLY need all three running..adblocker ad muncher and ad fender,,,sort of over kill unless you planning to take over the world and need to cover your tracks

http://youtu.be/cNkp4QF3we8

I hope you get a laugh from this. I love Stewie and Brian. When I cannot sleep, Family Guy takes away most stress.

stylemessiah

I thought the OP was going to say he was unknowningly sending spam to all his contact list....because yahoo is the most compromised email service there is.

As for adblcoking...use adblock edge...it doesnt have the issues or the "allowed unobtrusive ads" that adblock plus has.....

Oh and switch to gmail or even outlook.com, every few weks i have friends who i would get spam from, and even after i let them know theyve been hacked and tell them to change their password, they still refuse to move "but i like yahoo", "fine", i said last time two weeks ago, "take me out of your contact list"

Archived