Glary Utilities 3.2.0.101 Beta

anuraag

Glary Utilities is an indispensable friend for your PC, with its 100% safe, thorough & quick cleaning and worry-free restoration. Glary Utilities is a freeware with registry and disk cleaning, privacy protection, performance accelerator and amazing multifunctional tools. It can fix dogged registry errors, wipe off clutters, optimize internet speed, safeguard confidential files and maintain maximum performance. It is designed for both novice and professionals. User-friendly interface shows clear & detailed directions. For novice, all work can be done with just 1 or 2 clicks, while for professionals, abundant options are available. Glary Utilities Pro provides automatic PC care at a scheduled time in the background for users.

Thanks to thylacine for the update.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ROMANTICGUY50

When is the final coming out tyhat is what I woud like to know?

When final version :wtf:

:) version final will be released very soon. there are no dates certain! ;)

SnakeMasteR

It's a nice program and all.. :o

but the people behind Glarysoft should tell the people or add it as separate text file

WHAT THE HELL ON MOTHER EARTH has been fixed, added, updated. I feel like an complete idiot every time i install a new version. -_-

ROMANTICGUY50

When final version :wtf:

:) version final will be released very soon. there are no dates certain! ;)

Thank you.

• Administrator

It's a nice program and all.. :o

but the people behind Glarysoft should tell the people or add it as separate text file

WHAT THE HELL ON MOTHER EARTH has been fixed, added, updated. I feel like an complete idiot every time i install a new version. -_-

Hello Glarysoft.

I'm a user and I love your products. However, one thing I noticed that Glarysoft lacks, something that every other software site in the world has, a proper changelog. That's why, I'm requesting you guys to have atleast one dedicated, easy to find changelog page on their site, with proper list of changes.
Take CCleaner site for example, they have a good changelog for their every release: https://www.piriform.com/blog
Similarly, I'm asking you guys to maintain a changelog, cause without it, we have no idea whatsoever about what has changed/improved, making us clueless.
A changelog page will be greatly appreciated.
Regards, DKT27.

Hi DKT27,

Thank you very much. We are so sorry for this inconvenience firstly.

We will forward your kind suggestion to our engineers and improve our product.

If you need further help, please feel free to contact us.
Best regards,

Support Center
Glarysoft Ltd.

This was 3 months ago.

SnakeMasteR

This was 3 months ago.

Maybe they are too busy with their giveaway section. :tehe: :wtf:

Archived