Avira AntiVir Free 13.0.0.3640 / Premium 13.0.0.3640 / Internet Security 13.0.0.3640

anuraag

Avira AntiVir provides comprehensive protection with important security and configuration functions and protects you against viruses, worms, Trojans, ad/spyware, dialers, bots and dangerous ''drive-by'' downloads. Avira AntiVir's advantages include low system resource usage, user-friendly central configuration, scanner (On-Demand Scan) with profile-controlled and configurable search for all known types of malware, guard (On-Access Scan) for continuous monitoring of all file access attempts, MailGuard (POP3- and SMTP-Scanner) for the permanent checking of emails for viruses and malware, exclusive download server for faster updates, user-defined update intervals, Phishing and Rootkit Protection and an integrated failsafe security system.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Avira Free Antivirus 13.0.0.3640

Size : 97.5 MB

MD5: 92725029BA8D3ECA892CE8FD1671AAB2

SHA-1 : 76C43A6070F17C5935E2CBA1B96FABD80FA620B0

Please rely on this information to download the correct version

insanedown58

How do I install the Web Protection on Avira without the toolbar in Windows 8? The registry fix which worked beautifully in Windows 7 doesn't seem to work properly in 8.

@insanedown58, search the registry for the entries that are changed in the fix. Then just edit the .reg file accordingly.

insanedown58

@insanedown58, search the registry for the entries that are changed in the fix. Then just edit the .reg file accordingly.

That didn't work unfortunately. Its probably because they patched it.

I just downloaded from the link supplied on the download section and it is the old version..where do I get the new one at?

Every site I go to that says the new version(3640) has the old version???? Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oliverjia

1. clear all cookies in your browser;

2. open up cmd window with admin rights, type in the following command and press enter:

ipconfig /flushdns

3. retry your download from OP's link (download form official site, NOT third party website such as download.com).

I just downloaded from the link supplied on the download section and it is the old version..where do I get the new one at?

Oliverjia...Didn't work...Still 108MB file..which is the old version?????

Tried with 3 browsers now...and flushed all cookies with CCleaner....and did the command prompt thing..No dice.

oliverjia

i am not sure now.

maybe restart your computer and re-try? Or reset your modem, router?

Oliverjia...Didn't work...Still 108MB file..which is the old version?????

Wish I knew your trick..still old version when I click on the OP download.

Archived