Never Judge a Book by its Cover !

majithia23

Was on a random Youtube run today and this Video came up in the suggestions panel , when i was just listening some new music .

And one of the best videos i have seen after quite some time .

Its simple , funny , inspiring and touchy , so thought of sharing .

Watch it -----

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's got to be an act, It just seems like he's putting and act on.

edit: "Adam Gitlin storms YouTube with his nerd alter-ego, Eugene". T0nyB's link.

Only an idiot would think that was a genuine person.

• Administrator

Have you seen Indian cricketer Ishant Sharma? Except the nerdy glasses, that guy talked and looked the same when he was new. :P

That's got to be an act, It just seems like he's putting and act on.

edit: "Adam Gitlin storms YouTube with his nerd alter-ego, Eugene". T0nyB's link.

I think he's a genuine person. The act as a librarian is an act but the poem he gave is his expression of his down-to-earth humility, and, that is genuine!

The poem he gave is touching, funny and very humble; And, I think that makes him genuine and a GENIUS!

Bravo! Adam aka Eugene! Bravo!

The alter-ego eugene is his expression of his humbleness inside him.

That is how he viewed himself with regards to his humility.

What is not genuine were the people who quickly judge him of his looks or "acts" prematurely. haha! :P

Nah.

I guess being English I could read that person far better. You have to go out of your way today look that nerdy. He's in character.

He says: “I was always worried the judges wouldn’t realise I was in character. I am Eugene the whole time I am on stage. I don’t think it would have been credible if I had taken time to put on the glasses and put in the fake teeth.”

"Bravo"? Pfff... it was just a little funny act, nothing special. He's a comedian.

edit: OK, I see what you're saying.

Archived