Skype 6.5.0.107 Beta

Tyan Tiger

• Replies 5
  • Views 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried the Link but it was not working for me ... They kept saying the Link does not Exist ... and i googled it too .. it was only on few Russian Sites that i heard Mention of it.. You should recheck the link .. Thank you anyway for the Heads up .. Have a Nice Day and Cheers ...

donkey-girl

I tried the Link but it was not working for me ... They kept saying the Link does not Exist ... and i googled it too .. it was only on few Russian Sites that i heard Mention of it.. You should recheck the link .. Thank you anyway for the Heads up .. Have a Nice Day and Cheers ...

Whats wrong with that link? here it Works with out any problem :medic:

PS : @Tyan Tiger when i first tried the link, it was not working for me. I guess it was due to some server error or Internet connectivity. However, later on after a few Hours i gave it another try and i was able to download the Skype at the link you gave.. Once again thank you for this Update, i appreciate .. Cheers ...

Whats wrong with that link? here it Works with out any problem :medic:

@donkey-girl i think it was either Network or Server error that caused the Problem for me the First time the Link failed to Download. Later on i tried the Link again and i was able to get the Download .. Thank you for your Concern .. Have a nice day and Cheers ...

Archived