Trojan Remover 6.8.6 Build 2617

bouric

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackchildcx

install the older one and then overwrite the update 6.8.6 Build 2617

Serial stays valid...or you Change to Trojan Killer with XenoCoder patch..

XenoCoder patch sometimes will not work with this software! After applying the screen will be frozen and does not work!

xenocoder worked for me but it has been detected as a virus by a lot of antivirus (virustotal 27 /46) in addition after testing trojan killer i found too many false positives. I will stay with trojan remover

• Administrator

xenocoder worked for me but it has been detected as a virus by a lot of antivirus (virustotal 27 /46)

If it's Xeno's fix, you shouldn't worry about it. Most certainly a false positive. ;)

Change to another product as this one is not so good!

08S5Cto.jpg

It would be interesting to test it in infected computers though (no chance in mine :showoff: ). On the few chances I have done so it surprised me with certain findings.....

install the older one and then overwrite the update 6.8.6 Build 2617 Serial stays valid...or you Change to Trojan Killer with XenoCoder patch..

Did not succeed by this method because there is no serial in my 6.8.5 (just a crack) so it is not possible to get a working version by over writing 6.8.6 on it. So I stayed with 6.8.5 it should not be a great difference between 6.8.5 and 6.8.6.

It would be interesting to test it in infected computers though (no chance in mine :showoff: ). On the few chances I have done so it surprised me with certain findings.....

ever since I had this on my desktop the only thing it detected was a change in the host file which I did manually and a trojan located in the windows folder

ironically enough MBAM found the same and more so I think it's time we sat down and discuss the future of this app on our fp as I believe it's staying there for no apparent reason

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mariacanet

Problem with MBAM (imho) is the big ammount of ~false~ positives it shows.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

LazyPotato

Problem with MBAM (imho) is the big ammount of ~false~ positives it shows.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

MBAM doesn't show any false positives,unless those 'false positives' are keys,serials,cracks.

Archived