• Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SnakeMasteR

Amazing, those reflexes of the dude.

That guy is a real friend. I guess they went for a beer after that. :lmao:

Amazing, those reflexes of the dude.

That guy is a real friend. I guess they went for a beer after that. :lmao:

You're right! And, he's a real friend for trying to save him. He could also get burned.

Oh my ...... can you believe this :( :( :( :( :( .... That man Actually Feel right into the fire while dancing :o :o :o :o ....... For the love of Mike ..... Why do Men do this crazy Stuff ??? If a Man can fall into Fire just to get recorded on Video - then what would he do if i Flash him my Boobs :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ???? I bet his reaction will be more Wilder than the Poor Fish i Flashed ... Maybe this Man will Jump off a Plane in Excitement - without Parachute ofcourse, after i Flash him my Boobs .. Lol ... :D :D :D :D :P :P :P ;) ;)

"Stupidity is something you do to tell others you need help"

Anonymous

B)

Nice one ...... Cheers ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :)

Oh my ...... can you believe this :( :( :( :( :( .... That man Actually Feel right into the fire while dancing :o :o :o :o ....... For the love of Mike ..... Why do Men do this crazy Stuff ??? If a Man can fall into Fire just to get recorded on Video - then what would he do if i Flash him my Boobs :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ???? I bet his reaction will be more Wilder than the Poor Fish i Flashed ... Maybe this Man will Jump off a Plane in Excitement - without Parachute ofcourse, after i Flash him my Boobs .. Lol ... :D :D :D :D :P :P :P ;) ;)

Let us try ! I take my cam... :P

@Speedy57 are you really sure you can handle what i will Flash you ???? Take a real good look at that Poor Fish and think again about what will be your reaction ...... :huh: :huh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

@Speedy57 are you really sure you can handle what i will Flash you ???? Take a real good look at that Poor Fish and think again about what will be your reaction ...... :huh: :huh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No problem to handle that: i have more experience than this poor fish... ;)

Aye Caramba ...................... Really ????? So you wanna see it ??? You want me to Flash you :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Aye Caramba ...................... Really ????? So you wanna see it ??? You want me to Flash you :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Flash me, i'm ready... 8)

Ok then , i will ..... but amvery sure you will Freak out ..... <_< <_< <_< <_< :mellow: :mellow: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ok then , i will ..... but amvery sure you will Freak out ..... <_< <_< <_< <_< :mellow: :mellow: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let me see ! exhorb.gif

speedy...kn_andre is most likely a guy and you WILL be freaked out when he flashes you!

speedy...kn_andre is most likely a guy and you WILL be freaked out when he flashes you!

Yesss ! Let he/she try ! :P

scary stuff either way my friend...anyone that "flashes an animated cartoon" and thinks they shocked it...well lets say they are not playing with all the cards in the deck and we can also be relieved that they are NOT the sharpest knife in the block :)

edit: spelling

soooo...did this alleged flashing take place or did one of you chicken out???

Yesss ! Let he/she try ! :P

@speedy57 i was really going to go through with it and Flash you just for the fun of seeing your reaction . I went for the first time and downloaded Skype 6.5 beta few days ago and Installed on my Computer - you can see my comments when i had problems to download it from the Link on here " /topic/168272-skype-650107-beta/#entry571849 " .. I hope to PM you directly so that we do video chat through Skype after i came home from work .. But when i checked this site today from my Ipad , i saw where you and @dMog were saying i was a man !!! And you actually thought so too by your Comment @speedy57 said " Yesss ! Let he/she try ! :P

I kinda felt let down seein that statement and i just decided you had chosen you own fate... So for me i see no need to go through all these hassles just to prove what?? But is ok, no hard feelings dear were cool ... Stuff like that happens and we just live with it. Though in life, we should not expect to get something when we already entertain Doubts about it .....Funny irony of this matter is that even @dMog who Alleges that : " kn_andre is most likely a guy and you WILL be freaked out when he flashes you! " is so much Interested to know how the Flashing went .... Lol :o :o :o :o There is an saying that If you are not interested in reading a book, then you should Not ask how the Story Ended .. hehehehheh :D :D :D :P :P :P :P

soooo...did this alleged flashing take place or did one of you chicken out???

@dMog hmmmmmmmmm ..... I wonder why you really are so Interested to know about the Flashing even after you alleged that i am a man ??? :( :( :( :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ... Seems deep down in your Mind you wish that i Flash you right ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :) :) No need to be shy to Admit what you truelly want .. After all you have just succeeded to cause @speedy57 loose his chance of seeing something so Breath taking .... :D :D :D So come on baby , tell me what you want ??

well actually kn..i did what i did to to talk you out of flashing him... the poor guy might have had a heart attack and died on you..then where would you be....that and ambrocious is not hanging around here anymore so i had nobody to harass...and no, i really have no want or need or desire to see your flash ...nor would my wife allow it :rolleyes:...and if i ruined speedy's chance...well to bad for him he may not get over it though and try to kill me someday ...but hopefully not

Hi floppy ! :cheers:

@kn_andre: 1st your gender is not telling and 2nd it's not you that we can see flashing Nemo on the photo.

So i have right to have a doubt...

Hope that i didn't hurt you for that it wasn't my aim.

:console:

@kn...it is all in fun until someone loses an eye..or in this case, shocks the heck out of nemo

Hi floppy ! :cheers:

@kn_andre: 1st your gender is not telling and 2nd it's not you that we can see flashing Nemo on the photo.

So i have right to have a doubt...

Hope that i didn't hurt you for that it wasn't my aim.

:console:

There is No problems and Its all fine.. I assure you that am not Pressing any Charges ... Thanks for your message too, Its nice of you to do that .. Have a lovely Weekend and Cheers..

well actually kn..i did what i did to to talk you out of flashing him... the poor guy might have had a heart attack and died on you..then where would you be....that and ambrocious is not hanging around here anymore so i had nobody to harass...and no, i really have no want or need or desire to see your flash ...nor would my wife allow it :rolleyes:...and if i ruined speedy's chance...well to bad for him he may not get over it though and try to kill me someday ...but hopefully not

Lol .... Your defence was well said though am guessing you had Planned it all in Advance .... Cute Answer too ... You got Jokes ... hehehehe ... @speedy is a nice Person, so please don't " Harrass " him too much or you might be the one who ends up giving him a Heart Attack ... Am into telling Fun Jokes that make people laugh and i like been around funny Guys too ... Enjoy your Weekend and Cheers ....

Archived