Congratz, everyone

shought

This is the first time this year the active user bar has reached two lines on my screen :P Nice work y'all :rolleyes:

• Replies 31
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NsaneDown.com is getting bigger and bigger, this means that the web piracy is getting bigger and bigger ARGH :D

shought, you need a smaller screen :cheers:

a much MUCH smaller screen ke67bo.gif

shought, you need a smaller screen :cheers:

a much MUCH smaller screen ke67bo.gif

:hi: I knew someone was gonna say that.

AshTheGamer

yay lol, We should get really active or get an active member mod or just something to make the forum even better, I don't have a clue what I am talking about lolz :o

@Ash:

If you're talking about Mod, then look no further 'coz there's Marik and shought... the official spammers of the board LoLz

@Ash:

If you're talking about Mod, then look no further 'coz there's Marik and shought... the official spammers of the board LoLz

dammit man....you made him cry ▼

2196jwk.png

@Ash:

Hey, I'm the one and only official spammer of this board!

Marik is just some, some, some, guy, who's around and, and, and doing some stuff, bleh!

Wonder how I look like crying? Here you go: crying-baby.jpg

I like it busy like this ;)

Wish I had more time though...

Broke As Hell
This is the first time this year the active user bar has reached two lines on my screen :dance2: Nice work y'all :welcome:

It's not the first time that's happened. :blink:

This is the first time this year the active user bar has reached two lines on my screen :dance2: Nice work y'all :w00t:

This year :think: And consider my screen is 1440 x 900 :D

v4 seems to be getting it's little bit of crowd, I suppose (me could be wrong on this though.)

Cheers all newcomers we love you (v4 or otherwise.)

Broke As Hell
This is the first time this year the active user bar has reached two lines on my screen :D Nice work y'all :frusty:

This year :rolleyes: And consider my screen is 1440 x 900 :D

Wow. Someone is a size queen aren't they?

v4 seems to be getting it's little bit of crowd, I suppose (me could be wrong on this though.)

Cheers all newcomers we love you (v4 or otherwise.)

You aren't, well, not as a whole, this guides competition also had its influence.

But mainly ESET did its thing, wish they would release something more often :rolleyes:

Wow. Someone is a size queen aren't they?

Not really, it just so happened to be that I could get an 1440x900 screen cheaper than an 1024x768 :wacko: :frusty:

Not really, it just so happened to be that I could get an 1440x900 screen cheaper than an 1024x768 :wacko: :king:

Got that right, Samsung SyncMaster 923nw Widescreen is much cheaper than a 17"/19".

But the 1440x900 is a standard for me know, everything lower is tiny :dance2:

Btw, To celebrate the 2 strikes active members thingie, shouldn't nsane upgrade to a new template? ;)

This one does it's job, but it's kinda blueish :o

• Administrator

There won't be any changes to the layout of the forums (and FP) until IPB 3.0 is released. We are working on a new engine (and features) for the FP currently. I don't know of any time frames.

Oooh, I like it, we did it again(we've done it a lot of times during the past weeks :lmao:), but look at all those colors! :P

I wish my pink was still amongst them... But Jota.Ce picked pink again, so that should be alright :P

Reminds me, I've got to make the custom group image, man, I'm too busy :P

Ok, you guys almost reached 2 bars on my screen today! So, I've got an idea.

If you all request Lite to rename your account to some very large name(like shoughtisacrazyidiot@nsane) then we'll reach it in no time :D

Tell me what you think, I think it's a great idea! :frusty: :P

Edit: Whooops, double posted in my own topic :) Should I warn myself now... :blink:

Archived