Driver Update Program

ROMANTICGUY50

ROMANTICGUY50

I am looking for a good program that I can use to update drivers on my computer to keep them updated. I see many of them listed on the web. but I don't know if they safe to use or not, I tried a couple.. I have used Slim Drivers and a couple of others. I would be grateful for any suggestions which would be a good and safe one to use. I have a Windows 7 Intel Pentium duo core computers. Thanks in Advance Tim

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
broascadilie

I wood recommend u Driver Genius Pro.Do a search here,u will find it.I tryed many but in the end i think he is the most acurate.

My favorite is this website: http://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php?v_page=29 , it's in French but you still can use Google translate, or maybe no need of it because it's easy, just clic on "Lancer la detection" then "Installation du plugin" to install their app (it's free), then "Lancer la detection" and it will show all your PC drivers with option to download the latest updated drivers

I would be grateful for any suggestions which would be a good and safe one to use.

Never use a driver program - they'll bring grief to you.

ROMANTICGUY50

I would be grateful for any suggestions which would be a good and safe one to use.

Never use a driver program - they'll bring grief to you.

How do you suggest keeping my drivers up to date. Any help would be great.

How do you suggest keeping my drivers up to date. Any help would be great.

Personally, I use AIDA64 Extreme to understand the exact hardware that comes in for maintenance - Desktops have varying components. A good source for the latest drivers is ( http://www.station-drivers.com/ )

On the other hand - if it's a laptop or any branded system, then I use the Developers recommendations.

Blackchildcx

Driver Reviver claims to be the indus.standart in updating drivers.

I use Dr. Reviver and Advanced System Optimizer 3 (with caution!!)

to keep my driver fit!

Airstream_Bill

If you use one of those programs to get drivers for your convenience instead of going to the individual mfg. I would suggest that you have a full system backup because you will eventually need it. I would never use one of those programs without a FULL SYSTEM BACKUP of my system.

Archived