15 year old Teen Girl Victim of Seattle police Brutality

Atasas

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever she said... reminds me of the incident between Zidane and Materazzi in WC2006 football finals :) "A bit" of an overreaction there... I bet the deputy was looking for an excuse to physically "charge at" her all night long.

Whatever she said... reminds me of the incident between Zidane and Materazzi in WC2006 football finals :o "A bit" of an overreaction there... I bet the deputy was looking for an excuse to physically "charge at" her all night long.

regardless of if she provoked him or not the man(cop) outweighed her be 150 pound, he had a back up officer, she was contained, could not escape, she had no hope in hell of harming him anyway shape or form. he overreacted and this is NOT his first time for being charged with the use of excessive force...i think he has actually been in trouble 3 or 4 times for such actions. No not all cops are like him but the ones that are need to be weeded out

Whatever she said... reminds me of the incident between Zidane and Materazzi in WC2006 football finals :D "A bit" of an overreaction there... I bet the deputy was looking for an excuse to physically "charge at" her all night long.

regardless of if she provoked him or not the man(cop) outweighed her be 150 pound, he had a back up officer, she was contained, could not escape, she had no hope in hell of harming him anyway shape or form. he overreacted and this is NOT his first time for being charged with the use of excessive force...i think he has actually been in trouble 3 or 4 times for such actions. No not all cops are like him but the ones that are need to be weeded out

actually in order to enter and take control of a person in a cell you have to rush and put that person down onto the ground. military training. question was she suppose to come out or do something or was there a reason to enter to begin with? that cell was pretty barren

Whatever she said... reminds me of the incident between Zidane and Materazzi in WC2006 football finals :D "A bit" of an overreaction there... I bet the deputy was looking for an excuse to physically "charge at" her all night long.

actually in order to enter and take control of a person in a cell you have to rush and put that person down onto the ground. military training. question was she suppose to come out or do something or was there a reason to enter to begin with? that cell was pretty barren

You can also see them punching her. It's more than just putting a person onto the ground. And she supposedly got injured and needed medical attention.

What I would suggest is a swift kick to the head, then shove it in a hot oven with a lemon up its a**

Noooo, not the girl, the f*****g cops!

Whatever she said... reminds me of the incident between Zidane and Materazzi in WC2006 football finals :P "A bit" of an overreaction there... I bet the deputy was looking for an excuse to physically "charge at" her all night long.

Look at the video once more...he body punched her several times when she was was on the floor totally subdued...yes she said after the fact she beaking off to him all night long but to for the cop to take it this extent??? she posed no danger whatsoever to him or to others or to herself. at most he should have hosed her down with a water cannon...now that would have been funny

Archived