SuprNova is reborn.

pHant0m

Source

sloncek has stated that he isn't going to run it anymore, but also states the jucy details inside.

...meanwhile...

:(

• Replies 7
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it was definantly the best news all day for me. Heh, definantly not shabby for a first post. Suprnova 0wned.

Also, for strictly "educational purposes", I tested a torrent, and saw that it's health percentage in BitComet was 955%. The torrents arn't dead, which is great.

SacredCultivator

Hahah YES agreed that site was what started me on Torrents glad to know it's having a Renasance(Spelling) =P

Hahah YES agreed that site was what started me on Torrents glad to know it's having a Renasance(Spelling) =P

For me it was IsoHunt and thats still my favorite site for torrents :dance2:

So far I've only noticed minor differences:

- Capitalization isn't seen as often in the various categorys

- Search, Mac Stuff, and Comics are not accessable as of now

- A lot of torrents to kick it off, but not nearly as many as round one

It still has a lot of stuff, and I love it over The Pirate Bay and isoHUNT because they actually have WORKING torrents you can find. Plus they keep their Seeds and Leechers more accurate.

It was very ironic that I found the article though. I was informed by a friend a week or so ago about a news article on suprnova.org about PeerGuardian 2 being stolen and taken over (and actually was quite pleased to see something better than just a link to exeem on their site). I thought maybe it was a good time to check the suprnova news after a week of forgetting about it, and there it was.

Archived