Champions League

Watcher

Well,

The champions league is now well underway and there's only 4 teams left! What are you predictions? Favorite teams... let's discuss!

I'd say that Bayern Munich beat Barcelona to move to the finals and maybe (hopefully also) win the Champions League!

Dortmund vs Real Madrid is a tough decision because both team are really impressive but Real Madrid haven't played that well recently having had trouble with Zaragoza and Valencia towards the middle of the season and even a loss against Granada. Plus, if I am correct, Dortmund have yet to lose a Champions League game this season.

Also, what the **** is up with Suarez? Handball in the world cup, hand ball again during past seasons, biting a player not once but twice... This dude needs to get thrown out of the UEFA and quick.

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though I love Barcelona with all my heart, I have to face facts and be realistic. There's no way I can see Barcelona winning against Bayern Munich. Too many injuries and I don't believe Barcelona's defenders will be capable of stopping the German onslaught on Tuesday. I'm debating whether or not I should even watch the game lol. At any outcome, I'm still hopeful but I'm not counting too much on it.

As for who'll win the CL, I think it's going to be either Bayern Munich or Real Madrid.

Also, what the **** is up with Suarez? Handball in the world cup, hand ball again during past seasons, biting a player not once but twice... This dude needs to get thrown out of the UEFA and quick.

suarez.jpg

suarez.jpg

Lol.

I think Bayern and Real are the strongest teams but I'm gonna support FCB and Dortmund :P

I would agree with you. Barcelona (I'm a fan) has too many injuries and aren't playing as well as they could be. A lot of problems behind the pitch too... So, we'll see what happens but I think Bayern will definitely go through with the amazing team they have.

Though I love Barcelona with all my heart, I have to face facts and be realistic. There's no way I can see Barcelona winning against Bayern Munich. Too many injuries and I don't believe Barcelona's defenders will be capable of stopping the German onslaught on Tuesday. I'm debating whether or not I should even watch the game lol. At any outcome, I'm still hopeful but I'm not counting too much on it.

As for who'll win the CL, I think it's going to be either Bayern Munich or Real Madrid.

Again, pretty much what was said by mazigh. Also, it is a shame to say but Messi is carrying the team on his back. The proof is the 2nd leg PSG game where PSG had so many shots on target, they kept attacking and pressuring Barcelona, they had many chances to score but I think it's their attack that was not on point rather than Barcelona's defense. The whole momentum changed once Messi got on the game. The second proof is the Levante game, it was a terrible game to watch, the bets for O2.5 goals were at 1.4 odds when the match even began. Only one goal was scored. Disgusting. I know that most of the UCL game team was benching that day but even so, Bayern Munich has roster rotation like crazy. All their players are ready to play and contribute to the game.

As Madridista, I'm gonna support Real Madrid only. Champions League this year is really hard to be predicted, like last year when Chelsea has won it. Dortmund have a potential to make a surprise to win the trophy. Bayern want to pay their defeat last year in the final. Barcelona want to repeat their beautiful memorable moment in Wembley. Real Madrid want to reach the final then get La Decima so Mou can go out to BPL. My prediction, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich seem going to meet at the final.

As Madridista, I'm gonna support Real Madrid only. Champions League this year is really hard to be predicted, like last year when Chelsea has won it. Dortmund have a potential to make a surprise to win the trophy. Bayern want to pay their defeat last year in the final. Barcelona want to repeat their beautiful memorable moment in Wembley. Real Madrid want to reach the final then get La Decima so Mou can go out to BPL. My prediction, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich seem going to meet at the final.

That's more realistic prediction, and I'm pretty sure the trophy is heading either to Madrid or Munich this year. Barcelona's chances are pretty slim, they're battered by injury and the team without Messi is very average at best - this has been proven time and again. I'm hoping Barcelona can salvage a draw at Munich, we'll have some good chance of going through. If we lose by two goals, it'll be tremendously difficult to overcome the deficit with the possibility that Munich may decide to 'park the bus' in Camp Nou.

For tonight match, Tito have to let Messi play eventhough just 10-15 minutes if Bayern score a goal, like when played against PSG.

My prediction about key players and score:

Bayern : Ribery

Barcelona : Xavi

Score : 2-1

My prediction: 2-2 I meant to say 4-0 *typo*

Player to watch for: L. Messi

Told you ;)

By the way, tomorrow my prediction is that Dortmund wins it. It might be a close call though.

Told you ;)

By the way, tomorrow my prediction is that Dortmund wins it. It might be a close call though.

Yep, my worries weren't unsubstantiated after all. I knew they were very dangerous and Barca side is very average at best. I'm worried they might lose at Camp Nou as well :\

They were amazing, there's no denying that. But I don't get all the media hype surrounding these matches. Spanish football dominated for the past 5 years or so, and its in decline now. There's nothing surprising about it, nothing lasts forever. Germans will dominate for the next few years, and then someone else will come along and the thrash German teams and take over. Its a natural cycle. But I should say, I loved the Baca's tiki-taka football during their peak than Munich's pressing game two days ago, both were amazing but I find possession football when done right more enjoyable.

Archived