What is the virus behind 20090113_152055 ?!

Marcus Thunder

Marcus Thunder

20090113_152055 is the DVD tittle for the manipulated release of reloaded ISO of the game and i unfortunately downloaded it and installed it , however it gave me an error cabinet file crc error.......u know these errors and rolling back of installation took place.

This was okay till i read that the 20090113_152055 ISO gives you a virus While you are installing it . Well i have eset running perfectly and didn't warn me or had any response which is somehow scary......If that virus was that intelligent that it is undetectable by an updated antivirus

:wacko: Does that mean that i am writing these words while i have a virus.................

this has let me to write this just to see ur reactions of whether am i busted or shall i just ignore it

i tried searching for the virus that 20090113_152055 installs but i had no success

so ur help is much appreciated and yes i could have better downloaded it from nvidia's link

• Replies 6
  • Views 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont know if you are busted, but you can begin installing a better AV.

ESET is a good AV, dont get me wrong, I use to have it, but nowadays there are better AV's.

I suggest installing one antivirus, doing a complete scan and removal. Uninstall that one, get another one and repeat over and over until it squashes it. NEXT, do the same with an antispyware too, only there is no uninstall needed. Do these scans in safe mode unless you cant do them in safe mode. Go to ePirate.net and get UnHackMe and use that. Do all of the above.

I suggest running Trojan Remover and a Full scan by ESET, if these turn up with anything let them remove it(don't reboot afterwards, it'd be a smart idea not to reboot until you're sure everything is fine) and then run an online scan(like this one).

Marcus Thunder

Well the main problem is that there is no problem.Nothing is wrong with my computer , it just runs normally as before and nothing is changed.That what is freaking me out :frusty:

Well the main problem is that there is no problem.Nothing is wrong with my computer , it just runs normally as before and nothing is changed.That what is freaking me out :frusty:

Having a virus doesn't always have to show, but you have to remember that you assumed you had a virus, just runs those scans :frusty:

Archived