Norton 2006

Guest E-xtreme

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO SystemWorks is better than their Internet Security, so if you're planning to switch, why not try it out?

Guest E-xtreme
IMO SystemWorks is better than their Internet Security, so if you're planning to switch, why not try it out?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well.. Of course that is absolutely a possibility.. Is systemworks released in 2006 version? But SystemWorks is the same as internet security, right? I mean, on the antivirus/firewall thing I mean? Is'nt SystemWorks just InternetSecurity + lots of other tools? or is the virus/firewall program itself different? Thanks for answering :(

Norton SystemWorks

Norton AntiVirus

Norton GoBack

Norton Ghost

CheckIt Diagnostics

Norton Utilities

Norton Cleanup

One Button Checkup

Norton Internet Security

Norton AntiVirus

Norton Personal Firewall

Norton Privacy Control

Norton AntiSpam™

Norton™ Parental Control

All depends what you want to have on your system. NSW is more AV based whereas NIS is more Internet based. However, I don't think their firewall is up to standard. It does the job but not as much features as other brands such as Sygate, ZA or OutPost. I think Norton are trying to corner a market that has already been traded in successfully by others.

The choice they say, is yours...

Guest E-xtreme

Heh.. Well.... Yeah, though you would need a seperate firewall with systemworks.. Maybe that is'nt such a bad thing after all :(

Archived