VLC (VideoLAN) Media Player 2.0.6

anuraag

Airstream_Bill

x86 not working.

It is use high CPU resources and the window does not open.

Windows 7 Enterprise x86.

Uninstalled.

:angry: :pos:

x86 not working.

It is use high CPU resources and the window does not open.

Windows 7 Enterprise x86.

Uninstalled.

:angry: :pos:

Thanks for the Info: Have a Great day, evening or whatever. Keep smiling. :rolleyes:

• Replies 51
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

Directly from the server: 09-Apr-2013 at 12:15

VLC (VideoLAN) Media Player 2.0.6

1. win32_7z

2. win32_zip

3. win32_exe

VLC (VideoLAN) Media Player 2.1.0

1. win32_7z

2. win32_zip

3. win32_exe

It is constantly updated, and for that moment, when you have downloaded may be more additions.

Thanks for the Post.

Thanks for the Info: Have a Great day, evening or whatever. Keep smiling. :rolleyes:

Yeaahh .. :lol:

Dev. remove the download link because it has a bug.

well x86 users will have to dl the 2.0.5 version for now

does it still take up 70+ MB? :tehe:

Moved back to version 2.0.5

official is 2.0.5 so sticking to it be the best choice regarding media player which just shows vids

what the rush anyway? :s

Airstream_Bill

I just installed it and then I uninistalled it. Did not work for me trying to watch streaming movie on net.??

The one from the official site just now, dated Apr 8, has an MD5 (x86 build) of b659f7daaa953501a5e967c130a66906.

Was the "original" one any different? I have my doubts based on the date and because it still doesn't run.

It turns out that the mirrors aren't fully updated yet. If you download from this link, you'll get the working version:

http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/2.0.6/win32/vlc-2.0.6-win32.exe

MD5: 523df8b80625e3818cba6036efc5b679

Airstream_Bill

Thanks for the post. Getting tired of trying this new version and it not working. Downloading again now from your link. THANKS!

Airstream_Bill

Well I installed the version from your link and it does not work for me. Jams up Firefox when I try to watch a streaming movie using the VLC player. I went back to the old version. :angry: You can all play with the new release. I have had it.

Well I installed the version from your link and it does not work for me. Jams up Firefox when I try to watch a streaming movie using the VLC player. I went back to the old version. :angry: You can all play with the new release. I have had it.

IMO if u are using it for firefox as plugin ONLY there is no logic to install any new version when its out , since the plugins use a minor ability of the software .

better stay safe with the "old" working player plugin :)

same for me.switched back to 2.0.5

this player is resouce hog and lame. I used it before, tried many times, always had bad experience with it. So now it's off my list of video players. Top one for me is Daum Pot Player, second MPC-HC, then MPC-BE.

Archived