Spyware Blaster

vin3e

Does this program in general protect you? or does it protect depending on which browser you use?

I switched from FF to Opera and wandering if i need spyware since there is no opera option available.

Many thanks

• Replies 10
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I'll tell you what spysweeper does:

Adds loads of bullshit registry entries not allowing some of those activex controls to registry. "Cookie protection" is not even "protection".

Unless you use an old build of IE its uneeded.

undeleted_xp
I'll tell you what spysweeper does:

Adds loads of bullshit registry entries not allowing some of those activex controls to registry. "Cookie protection" is not even "protection".

Unless you use an old build of IE its uneeded.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, your rigth about that Spysweeper adds loads of registry entries and what it protects is 90% cookies and what 20% malware? that is bullshit. It even adds itself on your services (XP) and when uninstalling their software it leaves a mess on your registry. so you think you have completely remove them think again look at your registry. :o

Many AntiSpyware most of them cant even protect you from this link> Click Here and Here. I got lots of links that may AntiSpyware cant block.

:o

SubSe7en.jpg

Spyware BLASTER! NOT SWEEPER!

Well i uninstalled it anyway.

Lol... but yeah, they are talking about Syware Blaster.. Both of them are probably drunk so dont mind them :o

• Administrator

Lots of sites reccomend it. Doesnt nessacerily mean is useful.

I will start reccomending everyone install the Alexa Toolbar (please really don't), it doesn't mean its good now does it? (can be classed as spyware)

Archived