Cannot add trackers

tontainas

I have been creating torrents for long time. I used uTorrent and I put a blank line between trackers and everything worked perfectly. For example:

udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80
However, with new versions of uTorrent (v3.3) I cannot add more than one tracker because it says there is no valid tracker. Could anybody help me?

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been creating torrents for long time. I used uTorrent and I put a blank line between trackers and everything worked perfectly. For example:

udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80
However, with new versions of uTorrent (v3.3) I cannot add more than one tracker because it says there is no valid tracker. Could anybody help me?

Well firstly there is a dedicated uTorrent forum for support so why ask here?

Secondly, why on earth are you trying to use v3 of uT?? Is a pile of steaming dog poo! Revert to v2.04, no need to go higher and in my experience ist the most stable and fastest. Easiest way to revert back is to simply rename the utorrent v2.0.4 installer to "utorrent.exe" and overwrite the file in install folder.

I used uTorrent and I put a blank line between trackers and everything worked perfectly.

What's the reason for wanting to put a blank line between trackers? :)

@ tontainas

Please check with some other torrent file - it's working here for me (just tried it out on the latest version.)

I used uTorrent and I put a blank line between trackers and everything worked perfectly.

What's the reason for wanting to put a blank line between trackers? :)
http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=57235

Ah, I see - seem to recollect all my torrent properties always with a line in between. :think:

Archived