Magic Camera 8.5

belksiriano

belksiriano
news.jpg
Magic Camera is a must-have webcam enhancing program for webcam chat & webcam effects. It works for all Cameras including (HD) Webcams, Digital Cameras, TV/Video Capture Cards, Camcorders, IP Cameras (Directshow). Magic Camera allows you:
Add cool webcam effects to your video chats!Magic Camera can easily create video effects on webcam. It can be used with all the popular chat software such as Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, AIM, Camfrog, Skype, Justin.tv, ChatRoulette, etc.The following effects are supported:
Photo frames.
Visual filters & transform effects.
Real-time replace webcam backgrounds with pictures/videos. (You can create fantastic effects such as raining inside your house!)
Add funny masks, noses, hats, eyeglasses by webcam face tracking.
Paint/doodle on webcam video.
Image overlay and video overlay.
Add cool Flash and gif animations to webcam.
Type text directly on video to “chat” with your friends.
Picture in Picture.
Video scene.
Customizable effects. (The source, position, size and transparence of most effects are editable.)
Open SDK. (Advanced user can develop complicated video effects using any programming language.)
Download free webcam effects packages from our website with simple one click.
System Requirements:
Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows 8 (For both 32bit and 64bit)
Multi-Languages (Currently supports 18 languages)
16.28 MB

Giveaway Page : http://dailysoftwaregiveaway.com/2013/04/06/giveaway-6-april-2013-magic-camera/

Download :

https://anonfiles.com/file/d165903ea1ef7460b30810e992a4396e

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks 'belksiriano'.

I downloaded it a few days ago due to knowing that yesterday my new camera (webcam) was arriving.

Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 works great with this software.

:thumbsup:

belksiriano

Thanks 'belksiriano'.

I downloaded it a few days ago due to knowing that yesterday my new camera (webcam) was arriving.

Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 works great with this software.

:thumbsup:

no worries Mate!

Archived