How to downloadsave YouTube video with PC and mobile

humble3d

How to downloadsave YouTube video with PC and mobile

YouTube is a website where you can watch videos online on any topics and happenings in the world. Most times, after watching your favourite video, you might wish to download and convert the video to different formats MP3, MP4, 3GP, FLV and AVI (DivX) file.

On the youtube website there is no way to download your favourite YouTube video, so you need to use a few tricks to get these videos downloaded.

Here In this post, i am sharing some tricks to download youtube videos, simply by transferring it to some other address or url.

Lets start with a very simple trick to download youtube videos, then after I'm going to suggest some useful tools.

1. Go to youtube.com to search for your favourite video. (The link must look like this:
Minus the preunderscore

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkgad9gngOQ) 

2. Now change the link above by adding ss to the link, like this -------------------------(hxxp://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=Tkgad9gngOQ)
and you will be redirected to the savefrom.net download page where you will be able to download the file in MP3, MP4, 3GP, FLV and AVI (DivX) format.

Here i am providing a list of websites that offer this facility to download youtube videos.

KeepVid - Simple tool to download videos from youtube , just copy the url in the given download bar, click ?Download? and Voilaaaa! just choose the format and download the video.
Dirpy - Provides the ability to download only the MP3 audio which comes in handy if you are just looking to hear a talk or presentation on your iPod.
SaveVid - With SaveVid website instead of only being able to download youtube videos, you can also create a log of all your saved videos.
CatchVideo - One of the fastest services of downloading videos from youtube.
VideoGetting - Very simple and straightforward but offers multiple output video formats.
FetchVideo
Zamzar - Particularly remarkable about the number of supported video formats when downloading videos from YouTube.

Happy Downloading

Many thanks to Hairy :thumbsup:

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just one more option amongst many :)

YouTube Center

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/114002

Script Summary: YouTube Center contains all kind of different useful functions which makes your visit on YouTube much more entertaining.

Version: 1.31.3

YouTube Center comes with many features, including the ability to download videos, repeat videos, change the default quality of the video to be played by default and etc.
YouTube Center is designed to look as much like YouTube's design as possible.

If you want YouTube Center to be in your language and are able to translate it from a language YouTube Center supports to your language, please contact me and I will give you the information needed for you to translate it.

If you like YouTube Center, please consider supporting me by donating: btn_donate_SM.gif

Feauture List:
  • HTML5 Support
  • Move the buttons on the YouTube video page.
  • Download the video in different formats and qualities
  • Repeat the video
  • Change language
  • Remove advertisements
  • Prevent auto play/buffering.
  • Choose your prefered quality to be played by default
  • Auto hide controlbar and/or progressbar.
  • Enable/Disable Annotations
  • Scroll to player
  • Change default volume
  • Mute as default
  • Always repeat video
  • Player shortcuts outside the player
  • Turn Light On/Off

You're always welcome to give me suggestion, critic and compliments.

Google+ Page

Facebook Page

If you only want the download button, download YouTube Center Download Button.

If you find anything you think can be done better please let me know and I will take it into consideration. If you also find any bugs or have any new ideas please let me know.

Archived