[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

lurch234

On my young sons birthday we went for a long walk discussing many things about life.

Upon returning home he ran crying to his mother saying it was the worst birthday ever!

I was taken aback! I swear I heard him say to his mother he wanted a "walkie-talkie"

• Haha 3

John and his wife are getting ready for bed.

The wife is standing in front of a full-length mirror taking a hard look at herself.

“You know love,” she says, “I look in the mirror and I see an old woman. My face is all wrinkled, my boobs are barely above my waist and my bum is hanging out a mile. I’ve got fat legs and my arms are all flabby.”

She turns to John and says, “Tell me something positive to make me feel better about myself.”

He thinks about it for a bit and then says in a soft voice,

“Well, ... there’s nothing wrong with your eyesight.”

• Haha 2

I just watched a documentary on marijuana...

I think all documentaries should be watched this way

My wife had a few glasses of wine and was yelling at the TV: “Don’t go in there! Don’t go in the church! He’s in there, you moron!”

So I asked her if we could watch something other than our wedding video?

• Haha 2

A man walks into a bar and orders a 21-year-old whiskey.
He takes a sip and then spits it out.

"I asked for a 21-year-old, this is 18 years! I'm not paying! Give me a 12-year-old cognac."

The bartender serves him, and the man spits it out again.

"This is only 10 years! I'm not paying!"

The bartender starts getting frustrated. After more and more drinks with the same reaction, the bartender serves another one and says: "This one's on the house."

The man takes a sip and immediately spits it out.

"This tastes like piss!"

"Now tell me, how old am I?"

Edited by aum

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht thefrist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl msesand you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raedervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Preosllnay I tinhk its cmolpete nenosnese......

• Haha 3

Karlston

Screenshot_20240805-104106_Discord.jpg.a

• Haha 3

An item for sale on craigslist....

"Antique sewing table refinished by my wife, $30. [If she’s home, $100.]"

On their 50th wedding anniversary and during the banquet celebrating it, Susan was asked to give her friends a brief account of the benefits of a marriage of such long duration.

“Tell us Susan, just what is it you have learned from all those wonderful years with your husband?”

Susan responds, “Well, I’ve learned that marriage is the best teacher of all. It teaches you loyalty, meekness, forbearance, self-restraint, forgiveness — and a great many other qualities you wouldn’t have needed if you’d stayed single.”

I told my boss that three companies were after me, so I needed a raise in pay to stay with the current job.
He asked which companies?

I told him gas, electric, and cable.

• Haha 2

A woman goes to the local psychic in hopes of contacting her dearly departed grandmother. The psychic's eyelids begin fluttering, her voice begins warbling, her hands float up above the table, and she begins moaning. Eventually, a coherent voice emanates, saying, "Granddaughter? Are you there?"

The customer, wide-eyed and on the edge of her seat, responds, "Grandmother? Is that you?"

"Yes granddaughter, it's me."

"It's really, really you, grandmother?", the woman repeats.

"Yes, it's really me, granddaughter."

The woman looks puzzled, "You're sure it's you, grandmother?"

"Yes, granddaughter, I'm sure it's me."

The woman pauses a moment, "Grandmother, I have just one question for you."

"Anything, my child."

"Grandmother, when did you learn to speak English?"

• Haha 2

I am looking for someone to brush their teeth with me...

I just found out that 9 out of 10 dentists say brushing alone won't reduce cavities

• Haha 2

My son asked if I was named after my dad.

I said, "of course I was, he was born many years before me."

My friend asked me if I had ever tried blindfolded archery. I replied that I hadn't.

He said, "It's great. You don't know what you're missing!

A stingy old lawyer who had been diagnosed with a terminal illness was determined to prove wrong the saying, "You can't take it with you."

After much thought and consideration, the man finally figured out how to take at least some of his money with him when he died. He instructed his wife to go to the bank and withdraw enough money to fill two pillow cases.

He then directed her to take the bags of money to the attic and leave them directly above his bed. His plan: When he passed away, he would reach out and grab the bags on his way to heaven.

Several weeks after the funeral, the deceased lawyer's wife, up in the attic cleaning, came upon the two pillow cases stuffed with cash.

"Oh, that darned old fool," she exclaimed. "I knew he should have had me put the money in the basement."

• Haha 2

Karlston

image.thumb.png.5ffff678ff4b0f3d1a595121

• Haha 3

Henry goes to confession and says, "Bless me Father, for I have sinned. Last night I was with seven different women."

The priest says, "Take seven lemons, squeeze them into a glass and drink the juice without pausing."

"Will that cleanse me of my sins, Father?"

"No," replies the priest. "But it'll wipe that silly grin off your face."

I opened my birthday card and loads of rice fell out.
I knew right away who sent it...

It was my Uncle Ben.

Karlston

454285384_122131859414302054_34066472029

My wife threatened to divorce me when I said I was going to give our daughter a silly name.

So I called her Bluff.

• Haha 2

The CEO calls a young employee into his office.

CEO: When you joined the company, you were just an intern. Within a year, I promoted you from intern to associate, from associate to manager, and from manager to senior manager. I keep promoting you because I recognized your talent and hard work. Today, I’ve called you in to tell you that I’m preparing to promote you to vice president. Do you have anything to say?”

The young man replies, “Thanks.”

CEO: “Thanks? Is that really all you have to say to me?”

After thinking for a while, the young man finally spoke:

“Thanks, Dad.”

Definition: Askhole

A Person who constantly asks for your advice, yet always does the opposite of what you told them.

• Haha 2