[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

Voicemail Greetings

"A is for academics, B is for beer. One of those reasons is why we're not here. So leave a message."

"Hi. This is John: If you are the phone company, I already sent the money. If you are my parents, please send money. If you are my financial aid institution, you didn't lend me enough money. If you are my friends, you owe me money. If you are a female, don't worry, I have plenty of money."

"Hi. Now you say something."

"Hi, I'm not available right now but my voicemail is, so you can talk to it instead. Wait for the beep."

"Hello! This is John. If you leave a message, I will call you soon. If you leave a sexy message, I will call sooner!"

"Hello. I do not need siding, windows, or a hot tub, and my carpets are clean. I give to charity through my office and do not need my picture taken. If you're still with me, leave your name and number and I will get back to you."

"Hi. I am probably home; I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you."

"If you are a burglar, then we're probably at home cleaning our weapons right now and can't come to the phone. Otherwise, we probably aren't home and it's safe to leave us a message."

"Please leave a message. However, you have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be recorded and I may use it against you."

• Haha 3

Considering how low their pain threshold seems to be, it's strange to see so many soccer players with tattoos.

I want to be a weather reporter someday 😂

12h0zd00fbrb1.png

• Haha 2

A fourth-grade teacher was giving her pupils a lesson in logic.

"Here is the situation," she said. "A man is standing up in a boat in the middle of a river, fishing. He loses his balance, falls in, and begins splashing and yelling for help. His wife hears the commotion, knows he can't swim, and runs down to the bank. Why do you think she ran to the bank?"

A girl raised her hand and asked, "To withdraw all his money from his savings account?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The oldest computer can be traced back to Adam and Eve.

It was an apple but with extremely limited memory. Just 1 byte. And then everything crashed.

• Haha 2

An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any interest in her paintings that were on display.

"Well, I have good news and bad news," the owner responded. "The good news is that a gentleman noticed your work and wondered if it would appreciate in value after your death. I told him it would and he bought all 10 of your paintings."

"That's wonderful," the artist exclaimed. "What's the bad news?"

"The gentleman was your doctor." 

• Haha 3

A driver is pulled over by a policeman. The police man approaches the driver's door.

"Is there a problem Officer?"

The policeman says, "Sir, you were speeding. Can I see your license please?"

The driver responds, "I'd give it to you but I don't have one."

"You don't have one?"

The man responds, "I lost it four times for drink driving."

The policeman is shocked. "I see. Can I see your vehicle registration papers please?"

"I'm sorry, I can't do that."

The policeman says, "Why not?"

"I stole this car."

The officer says, "Stole it?"

The man says, "Yes, and I killed the owner."

At this point the officer is getting irate. "You what!?"

"She's in the boot if you want to see."

The Officer looks at the man and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes, five police cars show up, surrounding the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.

The senior officer says "Sir, could you step out of your vehicle please!"

The man steps out of his vehicle. "Is there a problem sir?"

"One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner."

"Murdered the owner?"

The officer responds, "Yes, could you please open the boot of your car please?"

The man opens the boot, revealing nothing but an empty boot.

The officer says, "Is this your car sir?"

The man says "Yes," and hands over the registration papers.

The officer, understandably, is quite stunned. "One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license."

The man digs in his pocket revealing a wallet and hands it to the officer. The officer opens the wallet and examines the license. He looks quite puzzled. "Thank you sir, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, stole this car, and murdered the owner."

The man replies, "I bet you the lying bastard told you I was speeding, too!"

• Haha 3

Modern google

P-Jap1V7-3LNV5Sp0Gx_nA7LDv2PsdmceLxn0xPD

• Haha 3

Received this email today. The amount of painstakingly obvious signs it’s a scam is comical.

359k6mpjdtrb1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Haha 3

Q: What’s the secret to enjoying a good bottle of wine?

A: Open the bottle to let it breathe. If it looks like it’s not breathing, give it mouth-to-mouth!

• Haha 3

A man sat with his wife while she sipped on her glass of wine, as she said, “I love you so much, you know. I don’t know how I could ever live without you.”

Husband: Is that you or the wine talking?

Wife: It’s me talking to the wine.

One day at court, the prosecutor called the first witness to the stand, and in came a gossipy old woman.

The prosecutor started by asking her, “Do you know who I am?”

The old woman replied, “Yes, you’re John Kim, and I must say I’m very disappointed in you. You’re greedy, you treat others like dirt, and you’ve been keeping a mistress for years! Of course I know who you are.”

The prosecutor was stunned, but tried to carry on with the proceedings.

He pointed at the defense lawyer and said, “Do you know who he is?”

“Yes, he is Kenneth Skye. And I must say is that I’m very disappointed in him too. He is constantly drunk, gambles all the time, and is one of the worst lawyers around! Of course I know who he is.”

The Judge immediately called the prosecution and defense to approach the bench.

Once they were close enough, the Judge scowled at the pair and said, “Don’t you *dare* ask her if she knows me.”