[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

A woman was waiting in the checkout line at a shopping center. Her arms were heavily laden with a mop and broom and other cleaning supplies. By her actions and deep sighs, it was obvious she was in a hurry and not happy about the slowness of the line.

When the cashier called for a price check on a box of soap, the woman remarked indignantly, "Well, I'll be lucky to get out of here and home before Christmas!"

"Don't worry, ma'am," replied the clerk. "With that wind kicking up out there and that brand new broom you have here, you'll be home in no time."

• Haha 3

Entrance of a parking garage at one of the top 10 tech universities in the country. Just a reminder, no matter how educated, experienced, or qualified you are, you can still be an absolute moron. Stay humble.

tm8e1un867b91.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

• Haha 2

A red-faced judge convened court after a long lunch. The first case involved a man charged with drunk driving who claimed it simply wasn't true.

"I'm as sober as you are, your honor," the man claimed.

The judge replied, "Clerk, please enter a guilty plea. The defendant is sentenced to 30 days."

• Haha 2

A young woman was having a physical examination and was embarrassed because of a weight problem.

As she removed her last bit of clothing, she blushed. "I'm so ashamed, Doctor," she said, "I guess I let myself go."

The physician was checking hers eyes and ears. "Don't feel ashamed, Miss. You don't look that bad."

"Do you really think so, Doctor?" she asked.

The doctor held a tongue depressor in front of her face and said, "Of course. Now just open your mouth and say moo."

My local reptile store having some fun

0wupt7uhbgb91.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

• Haha 3

respect to the Amazon worker who quietly delivered my napping friend's package

AU5TcAqlwqkR-D0K50qRpngPz60aD3CtKCHRbwZS

• Haha 2

A young couple had neighbors who were senior citizens, the husband around 80 years old, and the wife about 5 years younger.

The young couple were very fond of the elderly couple and made it a point to visit them and have coffee with them every Sunday.

They observed that the old lady would bring the coffee bottle to her husband to be opened, every time.

The thoughtful young man gifted the lady a gadget, without her husband’s knowledge, to easily open the bottle, and showed her how to use it.

On their next visit, the old lady once again brought the bottle for her husband to open!

The young couple was amazed! Had she forgotten about the gadget?

When the opportunity arose to be alone with the old lady, they quizzed her about this.

Her reply made them speechless.

She said:

“Oh, I can open the bottle myself, even without your gadget! But I get him to open it so he feels he is still stronger than I am and thus the man of our home that he remains useful to me as always; that I still depend on him; that togetherness is the main ingredient of any marriage. we don’t have many more years of life in us, and togetherness is of utmost importance!”

Moral: Never underestimate the wisdom of the elderly.

Our parents/grandparents may not be bringing in money any longer, but their guidance alone is priceless. You may have a fruitless tree in your garden, but at least it gives you shade. You will not cut it off, now, will you? Looking after the elderly and sick should be looked upon as a blessing!

My local Burger King

xttd8z805xb91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Haha 3

A Handy Bit of First Aid
Two cowboys from Texas walk into a roadhouse to wash the trail dust from their throats. They stand at the bar drinking their beers and quietly talking about cattle prices. Suddenly a woman at a table behind them, who had been eating a sandwich,begins to cough. After a minute or so it becomes apparent that she is in real distress, and the cowboys turn to look at her. "Kin ya swaller?" asks one of the cowboys. No, the woman shakes her head. "Kin ya breathe?" asks the other. The woman, beginning to turn a bit blue, shakes her head no again. The first cowboy walks over to her, lifts up the back of her skirt, yanks down her panties, and slowly runs his tongue from the back of her thigh up to the small of her back. This shocks the woman into a violent spasm, the obstruction flies out of her mouth and she begins to breathe again. The cowboy walks back over to the bar and takes a drink of his beer. His partner says, "Ya know, I'd heard of that there Hind Lick Maneuver, but, I never seen anybody do it before."

• Haha 3

An interim school superintendent, speaking at a city-wide PTA luncheon, assured members that he was always happy to hear from them about problems. He told them, "You can call me day or night, at this number."

Suddenly there was a cry from the assistant superintendent. "Hey," he exclaimed, "that's my number!"

• Haha 2

19.jpg

A guy calls the hospital and a nurse answers the phone.

The guy said, "Send in help because my wife is going into labor."

The nurse said, "Is this her first child?"

The guy replied, "No, this is her husband."

Ethel and Mabel, two elderly widows, were watching the folks go by from their park bench.

Ethel said, “You know, Mabel, I’ve been reading this ‘S*x and Marriage’ book and all they talk about is ‘mutual org@sm’.
‘Mutual org@sm’ here and mutual org@sm’ there – that’s all they talk about.

Tell me, Mabel, when your husband was alive, did you two ever have a mutual org@sm?”.

Mabel thought for a long while.

Finally, she shook her head and said, “No, I think we had State Farm."

On 7/16/2022 at 11:03 PM, Karlston said:

My local Burger King

xttd8z805xb91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

looks like the birds have already started on your car.

19.jpg

• Haha 3

What to do in London heat

qfoiyh34xgc91.jpg