nsane.forums Competition

Lite

• Administrator

News.pngAs part of our ongoing commitment to everyone that is a part of our community we thought it would be a nice idea to make a competition! The competition itself and entries to it will benefit everyone that is a part of our community.

Now the competition itself:

Simply post the “best” (as judged by the staff) Guide, Tutorial or Review on the forums before the 15th March 2009 (and send Lite a PM with your entry) and receive a prize! Please note that the competition is judged on the “quality” rather than the “quantity”.

The prizes for this competition are:

• 1st Place: Free 1 Months RapidShare Premium account & ViP membership & Fame for a month
  • 2nd Place: Fame for a month & ViP membership
  • 3rd Place: ViP membership

Many thanks to lal Krishna for donating the RapidShare account to us!

So get posting for a chance to win. The winners will be announced on the 16th March 2009. Depending on the success of this competition others will be created, with perhaps bigger prizes!

Good Luck!

• Replies 9
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was beginning to wonder when you would finally make it public.

• Administrator

The competition is open to everyone except staff members. The review/guide/tutorial doesn't really have to about anything tech related (though it is preffered).

Looking forward to seeing some quality stuff!

Good idea, will see if that make people bust their arse.

Well the one that I will post will be after this month surely... as I believe the competinion will be too great, but on good note I would'nt compare the quality of last few days Topics and postings to a week ago ones :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, why haven't I seen this until now? Still have quite some time of writing a guide. Dunno what to write about just yet, though. =/

Archived