How to activate office 365 home premium

someone there

someone there

A friend of mine bought a new laptop with office 365 home preimum preinstalled, the office is due to expired in two days so he was asking me this question ..

I have no idea about this office activation .. So anybody who knows how to do it can help ..

Thanks

• Replies 7
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine bought a new laptop with office 365 home preimum preinstalled, the office is due to expired in two days so he was asking me this question ..

I have no idea about this office activation .. So anybody who knows how to do it can help ..

Thanks

:uhuh: There is no activator for office 365 home premium! My council, uninstall the version 365 and install office professional plus 2013 with activator! :naughty:

someone there

Thanks

:uhuh: There is no activator for office 365 home premium! My council, uninstall the version 365 and install office professional plus 2013 with activator! :naughty:

Thank you. I will try to convince him :lol:

Thanks

Thank you. I will try to convince him :lol:

Speaking of Office pro 2013....does anyone have a link? witht the activator?

You can get office 2013 from the Digital River links in the Office 2013 thread in this forum....It is retail version. But you can get Microsoft Toolkit here in another thread and use it to convert it to Volume License...You can also Microsoft Toolkit to activate it.

Thanks

Or install Libreoffice and live free!!!

Thanks

Or install Libreoffice and live free!!!

I agree with you. M$ Office isn't the best suite of OFFICE programs out there. LIbreOffice it's an example of it and it's FREE.

Best regards...

• Administrator

Buy it here. ;)

Please read the Community Rules for more info.

May I interest you in Office 2013 or LibreOffice? Office 365 is not made for home user. :)

Archived