YouTube Downloader 4.0

anuraag

YouTube Downloader allows you to download videos from YouTube, including HD and HQ videos, Facebook, Vevo, and dozens of other video sites and convert them to other video formats. The program is easy to use--just specify the URL for the video you want to download and click the Download button. The program also allows you to convert downloaded videos for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Cell Phone, Windows Media, XVid and MP3, or play video that you have previously downloaded or converted.

Thanks to thylacine for the update.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the update. Which one is better; this one or Freemake Video Downloader?

insanedown58

Thank you for the update. Which one is better; this one or Freemake Video Downloader?

I prefer this one but I haven't heard of the program your talking about.

I prefer this one but I haven't heard of the program your talking about.

I've been using Freemake Video Downloader for a while now, and I was just wondering if this one is better. With Freemake they say you can download from 10,000+ Websites! The only thing I don't like about Freemake is that it needs a service running in the background so you can download from all those sites... I use it because I download videos from other sites besides YouTube. I'll give this one a try, thanks for your comment. :)

jimbojet2011

This is not the 4 version in my opinion

Thanks, I tried to install V4. After ninstall v4 and tried to install an older version, but does not let me? :rolleyes:

I made it so that I installed v4 and extracts v3 files to v4 folder replace files. Now v3 works greate, but v4 is installed :D

It's 3.9.6 ... :think:

Uploaded to nsane ftp. Download from frontpage

Thanks to XenoCoder for the update :)

Thank you guys, I never heard of it but I'll check it out. ^_^

So far I've been using Torch browser to download off all kinds of video sites and it also works pretty good.

Archived