Windows Blue build 9364 leaked to the internet

kwangbosal

november_ra1n

IObit Start Menu 8 1.0.0 Final [Works With Windows 8 Blue]

20130325225726copy.png

IObit Start Menu 8 1.0.0 Final
StartMenu8 is specially designed for Window 8. It offers a perfect solution for users who work with Windows Start Menu all the time and are not accustomed to the new Metro start screen in Windows 8. This smart tool brings back both the start button and Windows Start Menu, and offers the option to skip Metro start page, allowing users who only work on desktop to boot to Windows 8 desktop directly. It’s the best start menu replacement for Windows8.
Features:
More Efficiency and Convenience
StartMenu8 not only brings back the convenient Start Menu to Windows 8, but also allows you to bypass Metro screen on start of Windows 8 and boot to desktop directly.
Easily Switch between Metro and Desktop interface
You can easily switch between two modes by pressing and holding the Windows key, depending on your preference.
Faster Access to Programs and files
StartMenu8 brings back Start Menu where you can get quicker access to programs, documents and files, control panel and settings.
Quicker Searching
Unified and instant Searching for both desktop and Metro apps decreases the time taken in Searching and makes your work more efficient.
Customizable to your needs
You can pin programs to Start Menu and Taskbar for quicker access to your favorite programs. It's easily customizable to have everything you need at just one click.
Safe and Secure
Start Menu 8 is safe and secure, and is 100% free of malware.

Download Link

• Replies 57
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link for « (IObit Start Menu 8 1.0.0 Final [Works With Windows 8 Blue]) »

says :-

Not Found

The requested URL /files/09765ccd8bc43e4778ad91d76f020e15/appearance/startmenu-setup.exe was not found on this server.

november_ra1n

Link for « (IObit Start Menu 8 1.0.0 Final [Works With Windows 8 Blue]) »

says :-

Not Found

The requested URL /files/09765ccd8bc43e4778ad91d76f020e15/appearance/startmenu-setup.exe was not found on this server.

Thank you reminding me i changed the link to main majorgeeks download side instead of download file.

I don't actually use any start menu replacement software but i see some people was frustrated that some start menu not working with Windows 8 Blu i tried few this one was working who those need it for the coming final version.

OK now . Thanks !

Already heard StartIsBack and start8 and Classic Shell no longer working with the Blue...

november_ra1n

OK now . Thanks !

Already heard StartIsBack and start8 and Classic Shell no longer working with the Blue...

I am pretty sure they will adjust their program compatible with Windows 8 Blue in the coming future it is just matter of time, now one of the leak ISO available they can test to make it work.

This has been already posted many times, I guess.

I wonder, if it can not install without burning iso to the DVD? :rolleyes:

UP

I wanted to install WIn Blue a second hard drive.

I took the Blue Win install.wim and then copied the Win8 install folder. Installation I posted, but at some point had an error. I did restart the computer, and there was a setup rollback. I did not push it. I went to the Win 8 and install EasyBCD. EasyBCD choice did I put the new boot file and restart the computer, and I selected the Win Blue the boot options. Now Windows Blue do the installation themselves and Win Blue is activated.

Install [pictures 1-8] under Win 8 Enterprise

thumb.png

thumb.png

thumb.png

thumb.png

thumb.png

thumb.png

thumb.png

thumb.png

OK now . Thanks !

Some good news!!! :rockon:

The following Start Menu alternatives are reportedly working with this new release:-

• IObit Start Menu
  • Pokki
  • Power 8
  • Retro UI Pro
  • Startmenu8 and
  • Vistart

whats in it? seems to be exact as w8.... :D

Yep, unlike what people here, were led to believe - Windows Blue is just a service pack add-on for Windows 8 that will (upon becoming final) be deployed to all Users of Windows 8 on a Patch Tuesday as a Windows Update (most probably under some name or the other.)

In short, it's not a different OS as propagated earlier. ;)

• Administrator

Yep, unlike what people here, were led to believe - Windows Blue is just a service pack add-on for Windows 8 that will (upon becoming final) be deployed to all Users of Windows 8 on a Patch Tuesday as a Windows Update (most probably under some name or the other.)

I don't think anyone considered it to be a different OS. Everyone is shouting service pack from a long time - even before more information started coming out.

WZOR posted in Soft Forum to explain the new MS system of releasing OS's:

all ku!
the fact is that Microsoft has changed the manufacturing process of operating systems.
If before the creation of the system took 2.5 years after the release of Windows 7, Microsoft realized that actually lags the market of operating systems and the latest trends .....
Google's aggressive promotion of its portable platform Android has forced Microsoft to revise cycles of creation - to upgrade their systems. It should also take into account that the company APPLE yearly releases updates for operating systems with the introduction of the new features.
So, Microsoft will no longer issue in the usual form of the so-called service pack (Service Pack) are only correct errors without introducing new features and functions!
In place of service pack (Service Pack) comes the so-called extended support system, ie, with patches of holes will be introduced and new features!
Creation time - release of these packages also reduced to one year. Ie, the first official release of the service pack to Microsoft Windows 8 should be expected in the fall, and in the summer it will be available to partners.
Frankly, all these attempts corporation can not save the situation, Microsoft is losing ground on all fronts ...
Uncle-TSYA

source mdl

like i suspect :D

Fast as hell @least twice as fast OVERALL :) & better Sound & Graphics "WIP" Tho..! :afro: :chug:

M O S T DEFIANTLY A Work in Progress :cheers:

you found all the above from your self experience ? :huh:

:read: Excellent specification. :thumbsup:

>>>>>

Fast as hell @least twice as fast OVERALL :) & better Sound & Graphics "WIP" Tho..! :afro: :chug:

M O S T DEFIANTLY A Work in Progress :cheers:

:yes:

ALSO found out HARDWIRED WIN8 machines run SUPER :tehe: :evil: ..! Fast

rudrax knew this b4 hand :lol:

looks like DOPE graphics anyway........ :sadwalk: :w00t: :chug: in that order

less DX Tho! :think: :afro: I am on this one guys :medic: & :doctor:

FFF :whistle:

"propagated" = Breed specimens of (a plant, animal, etc.) by natural processes from the parent stock.

(of a plant, animal, etc.) Reproduce in such a way: "the plant propagates from stem cuttings". OMG! :rasta:

PS: I am with them I am A Pro this is not a test

your post look like Harlem shake :D

>>>>>

M O S T DEFIANTLY A Work in Progress :c

heers:

:yes:

ALSO found out HARDWIRED WIN8 machines run SUPER :tehe: :evil: ..! Fast

rudrax knew this b4 hand :lol:

looks like DOPE graphics anyway........ :sadwalk: :w00t: :chug: in that order

less DX Tho! :think: :afro: I am on this one guys :medic: & :doctor:

FFF :whistle:

"propagated" = Breed specimens of (a plant, animal, etc.) by natural processes from the parent stock.

(of a plant, animal, etc.) Reproduce in such a way: "the plant propagates from stem cuttings". OMG! :rasta:

PS: I am with them I am A Pro this is not a test

your post look like Harlem shake :D

:D Ops that along this place ... many of the answers! :read: :lmao:

I don't think anyone considered it to be a different OS. Everyone is shouting service pack from a long time - even before more information started coming out.

Since you mention 'anyone' - I'll give you an example of just one member at this very thread who has no inkling that it's just a service pack (remember a different OS can be fresh installed - a service pack cannot . . . . . . . . .) :whistle:

• Administrator

Since you mention 'anyone' - I'll give you an example of just one member at this very thread who has no inkling that it's a just service pack (remember a different OS can be fresh installed - a service pack cannot . . . . . . . . .) :whistle:

Not necessarily. Microsoft does release slip streamed service packs, and as Microsoft has given a different name to a service pack - Windows Blue, it most likely release one. Also, this version is released as a standalone ISO itself.

Since you mention 'anyone' - I'll give you an example of just one member at this very thread who has no inkling that it's a just service pack (remember a different OS can be fresh installed - a service pack cannot . . . . . . . . .) :whistle:

Not necessarily. Microsoft does release slip streamed service packs, and as Microsoft has given a different name to a service pack - Windows Blue, it most likely release one. Also, this version is released as a standalone ISO itself.

Sure, however coming back to the context that we're discussing - can you show me the afore-mentioned member referring to that slip-streamed service pack? For that matter, does Windows Blue even exist as a service pack slip-streamed into Windows 8?

BTW, let me know if you want more irrefutable examples of members clearly clueless whether this is a different OS or service pack. :)

Sure, however coming back to the context that we're discussing - can you show me the afore-mentioned member referring to that slip-streamed service pack? For that matter, does Windows Blue even exist as a service pack slip-streamed into Windows 8?

BTW, let me know if you want more irrefutable examples of members clearly clueless whether this is a different OS or service pack. :)

Ring Vs Master :w00t: get it on..!Microsoft has finally broken its silence on Windows Blue, the long-rumored but never-announced update for Windows 8.

>

At the end will exit Windows 9! :tehe: :lmao: windows-9-logo.png====>>>Picture1.png

Archived