Bill Gates wants to help make a new and better condom

nsane.forums

nsane.forums

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has launched a new round of its Grand Challenges Explorations, which includes a $100,000 grant for whoever makes a new and better condom.

6YtFbeq.jpg

Microsoft chairman Bill Gates still works at the company he helped to found a few days out of each month, but most of his time is spent working with efforts connected to the charity work funded by the The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. This month, the charity group announced it is looking to award $100,000 to whoever can make a new and improved condom.

In a post on the charity's website, it talks about how condoms are already highly effective in preventing both unwanted pregnancies as well as keeping down the transmission of HIV. However, the press release also notes that most men prefer to have sex without a condom and that attitude is keeping many couples from using them.

So the foundation, through its Grand Challenges for Global Heath program, is offering a $100,000 grant to students, scientists or entrepreneurs to make a condom that "significantly preserves or enhances pleasure, in order to improve uptake and regular use." Ideas might include better design or packaging for the condom or a way that the product can "address and overcome cultural barriers." The deadline for the grant entries is May 7.

view.gifView: Original Article

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
insanedown58

If he succeeds, I will upgrade to Windows 8 and throw away all the OSs below Windows 8 Disk out of my shelf. And here's the changer: I'LL BUY IT

Guess what, his wife is bored from the usual flavors. Now she wants some tech flavored thingy. :lol:

This month, the charity group announced it is looking to award $100,000 to whoever can make a new and improved condom.

For half the sum of that award of $100,000, I don't mind using the new and improved condom as my new Start Menu. :sneaky:

Hmm.. what should they call it? "Microsoft Security Essentials for Men"?

:rofl:

:lol: Invisible condoms may be? :think: :P

Why is everyone still blind about Bill Gates. He doesn't even own Microsoft anymore, his dad was the founder of Planned Parenthood which is responsible for the deaths of millions of unborn babies, via the loved practice of killing a new life inside of a woman under the guise of "woman's rights". Bill Gates acts as though he is a good guy but he is simply the softer side of tyranny.

Planned Parenthood is an extension indirectly for modern day Eugenics. It doesn't surprise me in the least that he wants to make a condom that all men can enjoy and actually want to use because he hates all of us underlings...but he hates us with a smile. He has always been a con man and a liar, his intentions have not changed. His vaccine program is on record for killing lots of people and hurting others in foreign countries (outside of the USA) all in an effort to "test" new vaccines which often have the main goal of killing people, not HELPING people.

The difference here that makes Bill Gates a far more terrible person is this: he does what he does in the shadows and in secrecy and makes people LOVE him. This is the worse kind of criminal there is. What if a pedophile moved into your community but he was thus far undetected as being a child molester because he's great at hiding it. Suppose he gained your trust and many other families trust. This is the scenario I see playing out, Bill Gates is preying on the ignorance of those that think he is trying to help rid the world of bad things. This isn't the case and I ask you to please find out if this is true or not. If you don't want to look it up then I will.

Breaking News:

Microsoft managed to get their hands on a better condom - they've also decided to release this new condom under the brand name >>----> Alex Jones. <_<

Breaking News:

Microsoft managed to get their hands on a better condom - they've also decided to release this new condom under the brand name >>----> Alex Jones. <_<

:lol: ,Nah they would have to many holes in them.

Thank you Bill Gates ... Waiting for better fornication's ...

SnakeMasteR

I wonder why that has been posted into World News instead of Jokes & Funny Stuff. Good luck, Billy Boy (expect that as upcoming condom trademark, it fits). :lol: Oh wait, there already is Billy Boy........ :lmao:

About damn time...
Took him long to realise that the word "microsoft" is better suited for condoms than computer stuff

About damn time...

Took him long to realise that the word "microsoft" is better suited for condoms than computer stuff

Not sure though 'bout either guys or girls wanting to have anything to do with 'micro' or 'soft' during that time. Macro and hard maybe :P :hehe:

Bill Gates is a major share holder in Monsanto who produces Roundup Ready GMO crops together they will help sterilize the world.

What, does he want a condom with dual boot, making you able to knock up two girls at the same time?

he has so much money, he doesn't know what to do with it....give some of it to us bro, see how happy we become.

What, does he want a condom with dual boot, making you able to knock up two girls at the same time?

Marik! You should know it called threesome!!!! :P anyway we will wait and see ;)

no no, this literally gives you the ability to do two girls at the same time and not pull out then insert back in.

it will come with some kind of nanochip that would fire up the other girl's brain and excite the part of her brain responsible for sexual feeling and increase her libido so that she'll feel the exact same thing the girl you're currently banging is feeling

it's magic :troll:

insanedown58

This is the project that deserves the name "Longhorn" not Vista.. or "Longhard".

Archived