K-Lite Codec Pack Update 9.8.2

Marik

The K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related tools. Codec is short for Compressor-Decompressor. Codecs are needed for encoding and decoding (playing) audio and video. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular movie formats and even some rare formats. The 64-bit pack is a bundle of 64-bit DirectShow filters that can be used together with 64-bit players, such as Windows Media Center. This pack can co-exist without problems with the regular (32-bit) K-Lite Codec Packs.

Thanks to Engh3. for the update.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
remzkee0903

Which will you recommend the most "Combined Community Codec Pack or "K-Lite Codec Pack"? I'm confused which one I must install, and please tell why you recommend that software? Thank you so much.. :shy:

P.S. I'm new registered member here, and I'm happy that I found this great well known community. :wub:

• Administrator

Which will you recommend the most "Combined Community Codec Pack or "K-Lite Codec Pack"? I'm confused which one I must install, and please tell why you recommend that software? Thank you so much.. :shy:

P.S. I'm new registered member here, and I'm happy that I found this great well known community. :wub:

Hi. First of all, welcome. :)

K-Lite is updated for more often and has more users. Can't say much about CCCP, however, the stable takes a long time to update.

remzkee0903

Hi. First of all, welcome. :)

K-Lite is updated for more often and has more users. Can't say much about CCCP, however, the stable takes a long time to update.

Thanks for the quick response sir. I truly love the way all members/stuffs here are very helpful. :D

Hated On Mostly

Both the Combined Community Codec Pack or K-Lite Codec Pack are good. I would recommend using K-Lite Codec Pack, because it is easy, it works, and if you don't like it you can get rid of it and restore all defaults easily. And as mentioned by DKT27, it is updated often. You can't go wrong with either though.

K-Lite Codec Pack may offer to install adware on your system, so pay attention when installing. You don't have to install it to use K-Lite.

Archived