ConvertXtoDVD 5.0.0.45

anuraag

ConvertXtoDVD is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. In only a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. It supports the most popular formats such as Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. ConvertXtoDVD supports NTSC and PAL and automatically creates chapters. Multiple audio tracks are supported. With ConvertXtoDVD you can convert and burn all your videos! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player.

Thanks to Engh3. for the update.

Download

• Replies 27
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Engh3 and anuraag for the update :)

When installing says v.5.0.0.45 - « Not yet released », so still is beta version,... but.... homepage says "Released on 15th.March" so it`s Final Version. Something they forgot to change during installation...

...and 15th March... not for me yet. They should use Greenwich mean time

i have a legit copy and it says no update available, its only the 14th today so might not come live till tomorrow.

To confuse the issue further:

ConvertXtoDVD v5.0.0.46 Beta (March 08, 2013):

Changelog:
- 0006293: [information] v4 vs v5 quality difference (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006491: [bug] 5.0.0.44 -- Using different resize filters has no effect (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006428: [bug] Transcoder not closing when conversion cancelled (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006490: [bug] "apply to all titlesets" option not working for "resolution" in "output" Tab (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006452: [suggestion] typo in hint of video format selection + add text (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006501: [Feature Request] change text of "Show cut sections at playback" (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006487: [bug] Wrong chapters in some Blu-Rays (felicia) - resolved.
- Made program compatible with high contrast themes (select Windows theme from General settings).

Download

remzkee0903

What's this a beta version or stable version? :huh:

v5.0.0.45 is listed as final/stable on the VSO site.

remzkee0903

v5.0.0.45 is listed as final/stable on the VSO site.

Thanks for the info.. :D

Nana1, No but I have one for 4 so it is not that much of a deal. I actually like four. So why do you need this for and why do you think you have to have version 5 for. What are you converting. I do not even have mine install anymore.

ConvertXtoDVD v5.0.0.48 Beta (March 20, 2013):

Changelog:
- 0006550: [Crash] Getting a BSOD when burning drive tray is opened (only with specific DVD/BD writers) (cedric) – resolved.
- 0006428: [bug] Transcoder not closing when conversion cancelled (cedric) – resolved.
- 0006547: [bug] not enough storage is available to process this command (cedric) – resolved.
- 0006544: [bug] filter says used in log is not filter selected (cedric) – resolved.
- 0006546: [bug] treeview refreshing problem icons greyed out (cedric) – resolved.

Download

remzkee0903

ConvertXtoDVD is always updating.. This is so annoying!!! Better sticked to final/stable release rather than using this annoying beta versions! :angry:

Nana1, No but I have one for 4 so it is not that much of a deal. I actually like four. So why do you need this for and why do you think you have to have version 5 for. What are you converting. I do not even have mine install anymore.

Dont really need to have version 5, I am staying with 4 too !

Archived