Your Uninstaller! Pro 7.5.2013.02

anuraag

Your Uninstaller! is the industry's leading uninstaller program. It's the world's 1st smart Drag & Uninstall program for the Windows platform. Your Uninstaller! is designed to solve any uninstall related problems and remove everything related, you simply locate the program and hit "Uninstall", after simply clicks, it will be gone - with everything it brought. Your Uninstaller! also has advanced features for experienced users. Removing all unwanted programs will keep your system clean and stable.

Download

• Replies 23
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the update:::if anybody has tried serial?

Tested before frontpaging.

Tested before frontpaging.

OK..thanks anuraag :D

the program tries to coerce you into installing the Babylon Toolbar and to set your homepage to Babylon. Just click Skip Offer (bottom left) and then click install trial version (bottom middle) and use the supplied serial (i am unable to verify if the serial works as when I updated to 2013.2, YU PRO has stayed registered but the name in the about window is now my computer's name and not the serial name??)

Release Date: 03/12/2013 Version 7.5.2013.01 (LASTEST VERSION IS 7.5.2013.2)

• Time limited FREE! Only 3 days! <----ONLY IF YOU INSTALL THE BABYLON TOOLBAR..
  • Support the latest version of Installers.
  • Optimized for disk scanning speed.
  • Improved stability.

I uninstalled previous version 7.4.2012.5 that was registered under Giveawayoftheday. Then I installed this new version without installing Babylon stuff and it still stays registered but this time it say registered to my first name instead of giveawayoftheday. Weird but I'll take it.. ;)

What to do with this "inifile", it appears everytime you start up the program.

Annoying,coz you have to remove it ,and do not know the use of it.

Maybe install the old version again,lets see a few days!!

I'm not sure about the missing.ini file but mine contains uninstall information about the program that I uninstalled. When installing the new version, the missing.ini file in C:\ is still there.

Does this version still have the bug in it, where if you right click normal uninstall it comes up with a window with resource id_ursoft not found error message.

oh wait, same version that had that bug in it for me anyway under windows 7 64bit.

Blackchildcx

For those who whant the Pro edition without paying or use serials and or block the tool from web..

1. Install Your uninstaller 7.5.2013 in sandbox (using sandboxy)

2. make sure that sandboxy grants NO RIGHTS for web service for sandbox content !

3.Uncheck the Babylon Toolbar setup!

4. Your uninstaller offers you the Pro Edition if you install the Babylon Toolbar and make it default search engine.

5. tick Yes ( remember the setup is sandboxed)

6. after the setup process done delete sandbox content and install your uninstaller regular.

7.untick the toolbar options and you will see

Pro registered to your default user name

8. ENJOY!

I rather throw this junk in the trash and use my unistaller on Glarys utilities, IObit, or the old fashion Revo Unistaller. I used this back in 2008, but have hated it ever since. Just my opinion. I surely would not buy it again. And I don't think I would even install it again even if I won it with a legit key.

@longlamlinh @andy2004

try uninstalling, use CCleaner (or other registry cleaner) to clear redundant files and then re-install and run in trial mode first...works fine for me on Win7 x64

Thanks, guess it didnt like being installed over the top. strange thing though, when I installed the newest version, and clicked on install trial, it registered itself.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys.

I have the same problem with "missing.ini" in C: (using Windows 8 Enterprise x64)

I think this is a bug when registering.... I don't know :(

Solved with the following steps.

Download again old version from the official website.

Click to install, during installation update to new version 7.5.2013.02, continue install, finish and enjoy :)

Now appear TEAM MAZE as registered and no more "missing.ini" to C:\ :)

Archived