Not sure what I'm doing here ...

fla_panther

fla_panther

I keep an archive folder in my email of all the websites I've registered with in case I need to go look for something on a computer other than my own ... whie looking through there I from this site but you guys must've done a server reset because I had to re-register. I don't remember why I registered here, though I do recognize some of the programs you have listed in the forums, so maybe I had a problem with one of those programs and found this site while searching for a solution.

I've been doing more blogging in the last few months, thought I'd come share some stuff in the off-topic forum if anyone is interested.

Peace!

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

This is a good place to be. Good People, WELCOME back.

randomjester

Hey welcome back, fla_panther. You must have registered here because this is the best site to find the most up-to-date software solutions. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
fla_panther

Thanks all. Not trying to spam, though I understand it may seem like it. No ads on my blog, just sharing ideas. One of my favorite quotes is:

"Few people think more than two or three times a year; I have made an international reputation for myself by thinking once or twice a week." - George Bernard Shaw

My general mode of operation is to come and post a link when I have something new on my blog, and then while I'm here I check messages/replies to my threads and also look at whatever the most recent threads are (if the site has a Most Recent Threads section). I do like to interact, but I try not to get too caught up in it. I know all too well how easy it is to lose myself crusing threads and then look up and realize 4-5 hours have gone by. >_<

Archived