Yamicsoft Windows 7 Manager 4.2.3

anuraag

Windows 7 Manager provides you with an All-in-One utility to optimize, tweak, tune up and clean up your Windows 7. It bundles more than 30 different utilities in one! Get access to hundreds of hidden options to improve system performance and security, clean registry, junk files, defrag the registry, optimize network speed, manage the startup entries with Windows, configure boot menu, and many other miscellaneous utilities. It is an excellent companion for Windows 7.

Thanks to Engh3. and selesn777 for the update.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the update. :)

SacredCultivator

Thank you for this and yeah curious if anyone will ever know what the "new tweaks" are whenever they mention so.

EDIT:
Meh anyone have an issue with updating?

When I try updating through the program itself I get the error message:
"Input string was not in a correct format"

And when I install via the Installer it doesn't actually update it and remains as 4.2.2 after installation.

2nd EDIT:
Uninstalled and reinstalled and worked.

SacredCultivator :

I had some issue when updating - could not even start program . Then uninstalled everything and installed 4.2.3 and now is fine.

i just let the program update itself (with the main .exe blocked), which has worked time and time again with no need to re-patch the program, unless the serial has been blacklisted...

Archived